34

C H A P T E R T H I R T H Y - F O U R

"That's good! Keep the energy guys!"

Exo executed the song in rhythmic and motion. They dance their hearts out for the bridge.

When the music climaxes, Manager Levi and the other director of the concert applaude that cause to occupy the silence.

The team went dropping in their own places, wavering in too much sweat. They didn't care how messy the floor was. All they want was to rest at that moment.

"Good job, Guys!" The dance choreographer announce. "Let's have another set and we're done."

Among all, Sehun was the most delighted.  Finally, he gets to be home earlier than before. He miss the kids already. He miss being around Haeun.

"fifteen minutes of water break, Gentlemen."

Manager Levi came to the stage holding a bag filled with water bottles. He hand it to them one by one.

"You know what? Sehun is pretty lucky to be home every after practice." Chanyeol complaint who's resting behind Kris. "Right, Hyung?"

Kris frown at him. "Don't tell that to me. My hometown is not even in Korea."

"You're luckier than us." Luhan added provoking laughter to the place.

"Anyway, Maknae." Kai push himself near Sehun. "How's the kids? When are you planning to visit the dorm with them?"

"Kai is right," Kyungsoo asserted. "We miss the kids, Maknae. You should take them to our dorm sometimes."

"And with Haeun this time."

Sehun chuckle and shake his head. "We will see, Hyung. We will see."

"Oppa!"

A very familiar cut their conversation. Everyone turn their heads except Sehun.

He didn't have to take a peak. Her voice was enough to alert him that he has to hide or else, this will be his last day if ever Haeun found out.

"How are you guys?!"

Sehun stood up from his seat and join Lay at the corner who's busy remembering the stage stunts.

"Hey, Hyung?" he called Lay's attention. "Can I join you?"

Lay check behind him and when he learn the reason why, He smiled and nodded his head.

"If it'll help you why not?"

On the other hand, Suho came blocking Dahee's way when she started scanning through the stage. As if searching for someone.

"Hey, What brings you here?"

He asked trying to build-up a conversation to gain her full attention.

Dahee expressed an ample smile before showing a paper bag in her hand. Thus, He already has a clue what's inside. It might be the same food package she tried to give him last week.

But unfortunately, Sehun doesn't live in their dorm anymore.

"Where's Sehunie? He didn't get to taste the food i made last time! But, Did you guys enjoyed it?"

Kris cleared his throat and stood up from the floor to join them. He glance at Suho before turning to Dahee.

"We did. But, Sehun is kinda busy."

He glimpse at Maknae before looking at her direction once again.

"He didn't attend the practice last weekend that's why he have to cope up with some of the steps."