31

C H A P T E R  T H I R T H Y - O N E

Sehun's POV

"Okay guys, cut!"

The concert manager announced after stopping the music.

"Everyone have a fifteen minutes break. Let's continue later. Have rest!"

Everyone slump on the floor after that. I could feel my legs woggling in too much movement and pain. So, I did the same as theirs.

I sat at the corner with Chanyeol Hyung when I notice them all gazing at me.

"What?"

I ask wiping my sweat with a towel that I got from my back.

Everyone smirked at my question, some laughed and that made me frown.

"What's funny?"

"Your night after the party didn't turn that well, Huh?"

Kris Hyung drop the question that filled my thoughts.

"Seems like you've been out of your mind this past few days, Maknae." Suho hyung added. "You didn't perform good last week didn't you?"

Everyone laugh at his taunt. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I don't know what your talking about."

I replied trying to forgo the conversation. But looks like they were more interested than I less thought.

"C'mon, Maknae. You are representing our team yet you look like you failed it." Baekhyun Hyung retort.

Causing another set of laughters that echoed through the concert hall.

"I didn't failed anything, Hyung."

My answer made them tease me more. Which I freaking regret.

"But you didn't look satisfied at all. For sure it wasn't enough."

"His performance wasn't enough to be exact."

I glared at them for that. But clearly, I don't really care what they say at the moment.

What bothered me most was Haeun.

She hasn't talked to me yet. I tried making conversations with her this morning but all she does was to kill it with a one-word response when It's been three days since that incident in the car. I thought everything would be fine after that but I should've expected the worst. She feast me with silence all throughout and it's pissing me off.

Nonetheless, I knew to myself it was wrong to raise a voice at her. But then, I have too. I respect her and, that, happening in my car is not the right thing.

She wasn't ready for it at all. She was just drunk. We have to blame all in the alcohol and of course, Noona.

"Hey stop talking about those things in here."

I heard Manager Levi nag who just came back carrying a plastic bag of water bottles. The others came grabbing one from him. Chanyeol Hyung did too and gave me the other.