10

C H A P T E R   T E N

"That's it. Good shot, Kai!"

The director complimented his co-member after his last shoot. The others staff clap at his magnificent performance. So does the team. No wonder he was assigned to be the face of the group. Kai have this unnatural talent to devour any audiences with one glance.

"Sehun, You're next!"

His hyungs tap his shoulders giving him few words of confidence and reliance. Levi then block his way to the camera. He smiled at him too.

"I'm sure you got this. You had a decent morning today, Yeah?"

Sehun can't contain to show his smile. Remembering what completed him after earlier this sunrise. "Don't worry, Hyung. I won't fail you today."

Levi nod at him. "I trust you, Maknae. Good Luck."

He smile and went straight to the camera. Sehun fixes his hair using his finger a little bit. The director looked at him and asked, "Are you ready?" Sehun nod with confidence.

"Okay, Camera starts. Action!"

At this scene, he has to do his rap parts over a bar counter and a drink. Using his alluring eyes and magnificent facial expressions, The camera started rolling many times. Shooting his best angles in different places. The members were amazed by him being into his character that fast.

"Sehun seems so odd today."

Chanyeol commented taking the team's attention. They started scrutinizing the maknae without his trance too.

"Something strange, Right?" Baekhyun smug. "I knew it wasn't just me who notice it this morning."

"He looks radiant and gloriously enlightened." Kris interpreted.

"I don't get you guys." Lay being clueless making everyone groan. "He's just him."

"Some things rather change," Kyungsoo remarked making them the one who's confused.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

Kyungsoo shrugs his thought. "Maybe he's tired doing his ritual that's why." He earned a glare at everyone.

"That doesn't make any sense. No person could change in one day." Tao revolt. Everyone agree with him.

"Maybe he just found luck himself." Suho stated. Slowly giving answers to everyone's confusion.

"Who found luck who?" Levi made them startle at the corner. They almost went pale after realizing that he might heard their current conversation.

Shit.

"We were just talking about Sehun, Hyung." Kris who seem to found composure retorted. "He's on his good state for the shoot."

Levi then concurred with him. "He is. Do you guys have any idea why? I heard a lot of compliments from the staff at the screening."

They shake their heads in unison.

"Maybe he just really found luck today."

"THAT's a wrap! Good job, Sehun!" The director clap so does the staff around him. Everyone looks pleased with his own performance.

"Thank you." He bowed through the camera. He glance at his Hyungs who raised a thumbs up at him.

"I like that energy, Sehun." The director came to him. "That's what we want you to show us and today you give us more than enough. You're shots were unbelievably great. Congratulations."