11

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

"Daddy is here!"

It was another day when Sehun decided to come by and see the kids. It wasn't like he doesn't have time, He usually comes every single day. Picking them up from school and Sending them home. He became an instant school driver for the twins for a few days. But then Haeun never heard him complaint of his responsibility. He even seems to be enjoying his task.

"I'll go get it!" Jieun jumps off the couch and ran through the door.

Jihun remained probing by the window. Gliding the curtains at the corner to see a better view of his dad from outside. Sehun smiled upon catching sight of him.

Just before Sehun could knock, Jieun reach the knob and open the door wide for his entrance. Sehun heard another light thuds on the floor from the right-wing, It was Jihun.

"Daddy!"

"Hey, there you two!"

He laughs as soon as the twins came clasping his waist. Sehun took off his usual disguise, Mask, shades and a head cap, before leaning down to reach them. They both smooch his cheeks.

"I miss you two. Did you miss, Daddy?"

Sehun didn't come yesterday because of a mandatory meeting held by their company. But good thing, Jiwoo was available to take care of the kids. While Haeun gets to work by Saturday because of her boss's request.

"We miss you too, Daddy! We thought you wouldn't come today." Jieun made a sad face. Sehun giggle and pinch her sunny cheeks.

"Sorry, Baby. Daddy just have to take care of his work. Can you forgive me?"

They both nod in unison. Sehun suspect the place when she didn't saw Haeun reaching them anytime soon. He informed her about coming today. Unless she has another urgent attendance at work by Sunday that needs to be fulfilled. His jaw clench, tough.

"Are you looking for Mommy, Daddy?" Jihun said in a giggle. "She's having a bath upstairs."

He felt relief upon hearing the answer from his son. Sehun played his hair before pulling the kids at the living room. Guess they'll be waiting for her to finish.

"Daddy, what kind of work do you have?"

The very talkable Jieun asked after sitting on the couch again. Sehun was in the middle, Jihun at the left side and Jieun over his lap.

"Daddy performs. Don't you know that?"

The two look at him distracted. The farther the days that past by, The longer he recognizes the resemblance of the kids from him. Jihun is the perfect epitome of his childhood. All his traits were very much his side. However, his characteristics are all from Haeun. He was like a good combination of his features and Haeun's personality, calm and serenity.

Then Jieun. She's a little bit naughty sometimes. Which was his own manner when he was little. She loves to have random chitchats too. First it was barbie dolls then suddenly skip to her princess imagination. However, Her eyes resembled of Haeun. Light and hooded almond. The rest was his. From the nose, lips, and shapes. They inherited most of his traits the reason why they look more of him at different angles.

"Do you perform like the disney princesses?" Sehun chuckle and kiss her cheeks. Enunciating of her favorite characters.

"No, Baby. It's not like that."

"Do you perform like the idols on the tv?" Jihun catch his thought. He look so amused.

"Yes, Daddy performs and do concerts."