17

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

Haeun was having light breakfast when she heard a car stop in front of the gates. She glance at the window and saw Sehun entering the porch. She was bewildered why he came back after sending the kids to school.

Did he forgot something?

She went to open the door before he does. His eyes started examining her look for the day. It made her slight anxious.

"Why did you came back?"

Obviously, he didn't have anything to do here now unless he forgot some stuffs. Sehun check his wristwatch.

"Are you going to work already?"

She nod unconsciously. "Yeah, Why?"

"I'm taking you to work." He shrug. "I have time. So, are you ready to leave?"

She was astound. Wait- She wasn't prepared to any of this at all!

"Sehun, I could ride a bus to work."

"And I have my car, so why not? I'll take you there in no time."

Haeun crosses her arms, doubting. "What if someone recognizes you at the office?"

His brows creased and his eyes went fierce. "My car is heavily tinted. If It wasn't, the kids should've been in the news at the first day I started sending them to school."

Haeun purse her lips. He was right. Sehun's car is safe and they mostly use it for hangouts. But her office is a different story to tell, He was supposed to be their company rival. Well, he recently is.

"You go get your things, I'll wait for you in the car." His voice was pure with authority. Haeun watch his broad back until he disappeared to the drivers seat.

She sigh before grabbing her things on the living room and locking the house for safety. She did the same with the small gate before entering the passenger seat. As always, His manly perfume consumed the interior of his car. It keeps her wandering how did it smell like him. As if he stayed here for a while. It smells masculinity but she loves it.

"Are you getting home late today?"

Sehun started maneuvering his car to the main street. His eyes were focus on the road and she couldn't stop ogling at the corner of her vision.

"I don't really know. If we're busy then I might get home late."

She grab her phone from her bag to distract her a bit. She's not really used to be with Sehun in his car, alone. They usually have the kids to break the awkwardness in between.

"Is your boss going to drive you home again?

Her attention went to him because of that. She shake her head.

"No. I told you he took me home last week because it's late and it was his fault why I took my overtime because he let me finish some monthly plans for this season."

Sehun bit his lowerlip and didn't say another word against it. She doesn't why but she felt disappointed of his silence.

"You're not believing aren't you?"