37

C H A P T E R  T H I R T H Y - S E V E N

Arriving at the fan event, The whole ride was quiet. I was thankful enough that Sehun stop bugging me to talk. He was persistent. Though I wasn't responding to his stories at all, He kept the conversation going on between him and only him.

"Remember to stay close to me, Okay?"

He remind me when I step out of the car. I just nod and went straight to escort them. They were several security prepared for their defense from random threats in media and excited fans.

I couldn't help but to baffle at their massive fandom. I know Exo is distinguished globally but I have never seen any of their events nor concerts. This is just surreal.

"Haeun?"

I bump to someone and it was Manager Levi. Behind him was the girl named Dahee and the other guys. She kept glaring at me. Scrutinizing my attire from top to toe. Maybe trying to compare myself to hers.

I don't know why but I feel aggravated every time she's around. It's like her presence was a pessimistic vibe that trashes everything.

"We have to go straight to the event. Were just in time."

The screams went louder as we pass by an aisle of Exo's enormous fans. Lining up in order to meet and greet their bias personally.

Now, this was the reason why we almost failed to have our own sales in a few years. Exo couldn't be beaten just that. You have to have your own set of Exo just to equalize the deals they make and also the wealth they could convey. In short, No one in their era could surpassed the line of their victory.

Entering the core of Times Square Mall, I was even astonished by the gigantic crowd. I thought that was it from the entrance of the building. But this one's hell of a mob.

I tried to compose myself I send them to the stage.

This is a long way to go.

"Did you see her face? I would like to beat her up."

I glared at Sohyun. She kept arguing about that girl named Dahee since the program started and that's been hours ago. Though, she was getting hands-on with the team. This woman beside me couldn't just stop blabbering her efforts with ferocious thoughts.

"Just let her be, Sohyun. At least she's doing her job and we have lesser things to do."

Dahee volunteer herself to do roles that has to be involved with Exo. I tried to offer some help but she was persistent to do it on her own.

I decided to let her go since I didn't have plans to get close to Sehun either. I don't want to distract him from his fan service.

"She want to stick herself to the team because she wants attention. How desperate is that?" Sohyun tsked. "Poor girl."

I shake my head trying to withdraw the antagonistic vibes inside my body.

I know, I was also kind of pissed with her actions. Sohyun was half right with her secret intentions. Dahee wanted to get close to the team. That's too obvious and I wanted to contend with that.

But I knew to myself, I don't want to harm anyone. Specifically, Sehun. I need to stick my patience for quite a while.

"Haeun?"

My eyes drifted at the small stairs from the stage. I saw Manager Levi approaching my direction. I nod at him looking confused.

"Is there something wrong, Sir?"