19

C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

"Your going home already?"

Sohyun ask when she saw Haeun packing her stuffs. Her phone beep and saw Sehun's number plastered on the screen. Haeun answer it immediately.

"Hey.."

"Already here, I'm trying to hold my patience though."

It made her laugh. "Be right there in a minute." Her hands continue to take her things from the table.

"Hurry, I really want to see now. I miss you."

She kept herself from smiling knowing Sohyun was watching her reactions. She will never give her any privacy.

"Don't you miss me too?" She bit her lowerlip to cut her giggle.

"Hm-hmm. Just wait for a minute, i'll be right there." She end the call just before she could hear another fluttering line.

"So.."

Sohyun went to her table with her arms cross. She look at her like she is somewhat a suspect undercover.

"Someone is picking you up? Same car aren't we?" Haeun frown at her.

"How'd you know?" She grab her bag and fix herself.

"I took a picture of the car before and I found the same brand infront of the building." She said like a detective catching her suspect.

Haeun gaze at the clock. "At what time?" She only remember that Sohyun went outside the building three hours ago.

"When i went outside to get some food obviously." Her eyes widen shock. "Someone waited you for three long hours? Girl imagine how long was rhat!" She shook her head in disbelief. "He must be really pursuing you, huh?"

It made her froze.

"I really need to go." She said running towards the elevator.

"Take care!" Sohyun looking confuse of her actions, shout from the near cubicle.

"WHAT happened?"

The first question Haeun ask when she saw Sehun leaning over his Mercedes Benz and damn, he's not wearing a disguise in a daylight! again!

"Let's get you inside before we talk." She frown as she went closer to him. "Where are the twins?"

He raised his hand in defeat while hiding a silly smile inside. "Relax, Haeun. The twins are at home with Jiwoo." She felt relief after hearing that.

Different scenarios were driving her mind crazy already. She thought something bad happen or emergency and such at the house. Sehun help her settle inside before he followed to the driver's seat.

"Then why are you here three hours earlier than my time out?" She fix her seat belt when the engine roared to life.

"How'd you know about that?" His brows cross in confusion while looking at the road.

"It doesn't matter." She sighed. "Now tell me what happened?"

Sehun have this urge not to tell a thing because he know how bad her reactions could be but that doesn't make any sense if Jieun has a wound which was the evidence by the way. That would be a worst scenario if ever happen.