Chapter 14: Date!

Chapter 14

Emily's P.O.V

"Has anyone seen Ryan?" I asked going downstairs. When I woke up this morning Ryan had disappeared.

"No, why?" My mom asked.

"He is not in the room, and he was sleeping right next to m... Jake." I said recovering from almost telling mom that Ryan sleeps in my room.

"Well I haven't seen him." She stated looking at me suspicious.

"Anyway, what's for breakfast?" I changed the subject.
---------------
After breakfast I went upstairs to talk to Jake.

"Hey, Jake" I greeted going inside the room without knocking. Jake was on his phone on the bed.

"Emily, don't you knock? What if I was changing?" Jake said from his bed.

"I would had gotten blind." I said jumping on his bed.

"So what's up? I haven't seen you in days" he said sitting up.

"You saw me yesterday"

"I did? Well I don't remember" he said with a goofy smile.

"Jake, have you seen Ryan?"

"No, why?"

"I can't find him. And he was
Sort of upset last night." I told him.

"Maybe he is taking a walk or something."

"Maybe"

"You need to be careful though." Jake said. I just looked at him telling him to continue.

"I know he is sleeping in your room, and if your mom finds out she will get mad." He explained. That is true if mom found out even though we are not doing anything wrong she will get mad.

"How do you know that?" Has he been stalking us.

"I'm not stupid." He simple say.

"Anyway I have to tell you something." He said turning serious.

"What?" I was getting a little concern.

"I kind of, sort of, like Jennifer."

"What!?" Is he serious? "Are you crazy? That girl is very rude. Plus I think she hates me."

"Emily, she doesn't even know you to hate you."

"Well you don't even know her to like her. Jake she is not right for you." Was I being mean?

"You're right, I don't know her..." Jake agree.

"Exactly" I said calming down.

"That is why I'm going to ask her on a date."

"You do that... Wait what?!"

"You are brilliant, Emily. I will talk to you later." Jake said walking out the door. I just stood there shocked. What just happened?

"I'm just going to take a shower. No more talking from you Emily" I said to myself getting up.

After I took a shower I went outside to see if I could find Ryan. I looked everywhere and nothing. I headed to the stables and was going to pull the door when a bag was over my head and someone started to carry me.

I started to scream and kick, but the person was stronger than me, that is until I kicked him harder.

The person dropped me, and it hurt a lot. I then took the bag off my head and looked up to see Ryan standing there holding his stomach.

"What the heck Ryan!" I said standing up. "What is your problem?"

"Hey" Was the only thing he said.

"You know this is called kidnapping right?"

"I wasn't kidnapping you. I was taking you on a date." On a date?

"So this is your way of asking someone on a date? By kidnapping them."

"No, I mean yes. I mean, can you just come with me?"  He asked nervously.

"Where exactly?" I asked suspiciously. He just smiled and pulled my hand.
-----
We were walking for like 15 min until we stop at this big opening, really close to where I found mister pig. There was a big blanket laying on the floor with a basket on it and surrounded by some candles.

"Aw you did all this?" What if the animal that bit Mr.Pig appears?

"You like it?"

"Yes. So this is what you been doing all day."

"Yes, I just needed to ask you to join me," he said bringing me to where the blanket was.

"So instead of asking me you tried kidnapping me?" He just started to laugh.

"I just saw the opportunity and had to take it." He chuckled.

"You are so lucky I just kicked you in the stomach. If I had kicked a little lower you wouldn't be able to have any kids in the future."

"That would have been bad. Then we wouldn't be able to see our little kids running around."

Wait.. our kids?

"Who said anything about having kids?"

"Oh you don't want kids? Is fine, will have more time to ourselves then." Is he going crazy?

"Ryan what are you talking about?  There is no us, we are not getting married." He just chuckled, what is so funny? He grab the back of my hand and kissed it.

"Maybe not now, but in less than 3 years I'll have the pleasure to call you mine," he said slowly. I think my heart just stopped. Is he being serious or is this a joke?

"Come the food is going to get cold." Getting out of the trance I was in I started walk with him.

When we sat down we began to eat before more ants could come. After eating we just talked. It was an ok first date.

Don't forget to vote