Chapter 34: Memory back

Chapter 34

Emily P.O.V

"Where did Ryan go?" I asked.

"Right here" when I turn around Ryan was in a Aladdin costume with a big sign that said "Sorry Em. Would you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked, I wanted to be his girlfriend, but the lie he just pulled doesn't let me. Plus I don't know him well enough.

"No" I said. He looked even shocked then me.

"What?" He asked putting the sign down.

"I said No"

"But why, is it because of the story? Emily I didn't lie to you. Everything I told you was true. You will understand later on, but...." he started saying until a car pull over. It was my mom's car. When she saw us she got out of the car, John not far behind.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Ryan. "I told you I didn't want you with her."

"Mom, how do you know him? And why don't you want him with me?" I asked.

"Of course I know him, because of his party you got shot." Mom said, John looking quite confused.

"It wasn't his fault mom."

"Yes it was. You wouldn't know any way you lost your memory."

"No I didn't." I said "It was only for a minute."

"Just tell her" Ryan said looking at my mom.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Nothing" mom said.

"Just tell her, July" It was Jake's turn to say.

"No!" My mom yelled.

"Emily, what Ryan told you is true." Jake said.

"What did he tell you?" Mom asked me.

"Ok, I'm getting tired of this. Is my birthday and I don't want to deal with you guys." I said walking inside the house.

"Emily! Get back here!" Mom yelled. I just ignored her and keep walking. I closed the door to my room. I can hear them coming up the stairs. I'm so confused right now. I don't even know who to believe. I opened my window and got out. Walking on the roof I got closer to the tree and climbed down. Even though it was still night time and it was freezing I started heading to the park.
-------------------------------
It has pass hours, is 4am and I'm still sitting in one of the park's benches. Getting up I started to walk down the road. It's time to go back home.

"Emily?" I heard someone calling me. Turning around I saw Alex. Oh God why him.

"Hey Alex, I'm very busy" I said trying to walk faster.

"With what?" He asked coming closer to me.

"Um with something"

"Well you know I need your help." he said. Is he dumb? I'm trying to get away from him.

"Well I'm busy. I need to get home"

"It will only be a minute." Ugh I'm disliking him.

"Fine, but what are you doing up at this hour?" I asked.

"I was running, I run every morning."

"Oh. So what is it that you need help in?" I asked.

"Is a house thing. I want to surprise my mom."

"Oh ok then let's hurry." I said.
-----------------------------

"Is over here" Alex said walking to the kitchen. Then he stop in front of me.

"Emily you're a very nice girl. I'm sorry for this but my father is dead because of you." That was the last thing I heard him say before someone hit me behind my head.
----------------------------
I started opening my eyes and one of my famous headache started again.

"Good you're awake." Someone said. I looked up and it was Brian but also Alex? Everything came back to me. All that had happened.

"Brian" I said.

"Well look who got her memory back. And it only took a hit to the head." He said getting closer.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why? I'll tell you why. You killed my father." He said getting angry.

"Your father?"

"Yes my father!!" He yelled, when he calmed down he began to speak again.

"Well you must be confuse. Let me tell you a story. My dad who is also Ryan's dad, was cheating on his mother with mine. All does business trip he had were just a excuse to see me and my mother. One night Ryan's mother found out about mine and she got mad, she told my dad to get out of the house. So he killed her, he was also going to kill Ryan, so the house would have been his and everything that Ryan's mom owned. But then you came up and ruined everything." he said taking a breath. "And that's why I'm going to kill you and Ryan too."

"How do you plan that?"

"You will call him" said Annie coming inside the room.

"And what's her story?" I asked Brian.

"She just wanted to make a quick buck, plus she hated her sister." he said. "Now call him" he gave me my phone with Ryan's phone number on it. It rang for 3 times until he picked up.

"Emily, where are you? We are going crazy over here." Ryan said.

"Ryan, Brian got me" I said

"Brian? You remember him? Oh my God! You got your memory back! So that means we are still together!" He yelled happily.

"You idiot didn't you listen to what she said." said Brian taking the phone to his ear so I couldn't hear.

"You have 20 minutes to get here or I will start without you. I will text you the address. Come alone" he said and Hung up.

"Lover boy is coming." Brian said with a sinister but also creepy smile.