Chapter 17: Safe

Chapter 17

Emily's POV

"Ryan they found us! Come on move!" I yelled trying to get him to move faster. I know he's hurt but I didn't know what else to do.

We started to run, maybe in slow motion because of Ryan, but the van was still behind us moving faster. Ryan tripped and fell bringing me down with him. The van went slowly and was now in front of us, I couldn't breathe. The door of the van open an old man came out. My heart started to beat normal again.

"Hey! Do you need help?!" He questioned concerned. Coming closer to us.

"Yes, please." I told him, he came closer and started to lift Ryan up.

"Ah, be careful!" Ryan snap.

"Ryan please, he's just trying to help," I growled.

The man asked me where he could take us and I told him the place where the farm was.

"Well you're 5 hours away from your destination sweetie, but if you want you can come to my house, is just 30 minutes away and my wife loves guests, " the man offer us. I didn't know what else to do, the farm was 5 hours away and we couldn't pay for a night at a hotel, so we had no choice but to stay at his house.

"That will be great, thank you so much," I told the man, Ryan was looking at me like I was crazy.

"We have no choice," I whisper to him. He was glaring at me now.

"Right now you owe me 3 kisses," he said seriously.

"I'll give you them at home." If we do get home.

----------------------------------------
We arrived to the man's house. It was a medium size beautiful house.

"Well here's my home and yours until tomorrow," he said helping me get Ryan out of the car.

"Is beautiful." I told him, looking at the small garden they had outside. I always wanted a garden, but the last plant I had I drowned by giving it to much water.

"Derek! Are you out there?" asked a woman coming down the stairs.

"Yes Sofia I'm here, come there's someone I want you to meet," he said.

We enter the house after we meet the man's wife, which I now know is named Derek. We didn't have time to introduce ourselves in the car when we met.

"Are you a couple?" Asked Sofia smiling.

"Oh n-" I never finished that sentence.

"Yes, we are. " Ryan said coming closer to my face. Is he going to kiss me! In Front of people!. When he was closer he kissed my cheek, I was relief he didn't kiss my lips, but a little disappointed too.

"Aww you're so adorable," said Sofia, acting like a teenager.

After like 1 hour we eat the delicious food Sofia made and she was asking so much questions I had a headache.

"Well hon let the kids go to sleep is getting late and I think you are driving them crazy," said Derek laughing.

We went upstairs following Derek. Until we were in front of a blue door.

"Here we are, this was my son's room, and you'll have to share it and no funny business. There's a bathroom in there and take whatever clothes you want, my son is to old for does clothes, goodnight" he said leaving.

"Thanks so much, Derek" I told him smiling.

Ryan was already taking a shower while I prepare the bed. When he got out he was shirtless and I had a pretty nice view even though he had black and blues all over his body.

"Finished checking me out?" He asked, I just blushed and went to take a shower too. After I was done Ryan was in the bed sleeping, I guess.

I climbed in and pull the blanket to cover me. I felt Ryan move and sat up. When all of the sudden he was on top of me.

"I haven't forgotten our kiss" he whispers and his lips where on mine. I didn't kissed him at the moment, I was still progressing what was happening but then I started kissing him back.

My tummy was having a butterfly war, that's how good the kiss felt like. Ryan pull away smiling, he kissed my nose and lay down to his side wrapping a arm around me.

"You still owe me two more." He chuckle.

Even though I was kidnapped by a crazy man, scared to death by Derek and am 5 hours away from home I had a great night. I closed my eyes, to open them again quickly. I haven't called mom to tell her I'm alright!!!

Comment, vote!