Chapter 16: Escape

Chapter 16

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up with a horrible headache. I brought my hand to my head and started to look around. I couldn't see anything and the headache wasn't helping either, I was laying on the cold floor. You would think he'll be a little considerate and lay you on a dirty mattress at least.

Don't freak out don't freak out, I kept repeating to myself. After 5 to 10 minutes someone opened a door which I couldn't even see and turned the lights on. Adjusting to the light I started to look at my surroundings, wow this place is nasty. Then I looked at the person in front of me.

"Looks who's awake." Ryan's dad said. I keep looking at him without saying a word, growling at the big headache I had.

"Aww does the little girl wants some pills?" He said, talking like I was baby.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked, before he could say anything else.

"Ryan? Oh he's great just in the torturing room, but don't worry, I'll kill you before I kill him" he said, with an evil smirk.

"You're sick." I said, next thing I know I was slap on the face really hard, tears started to come out.

"Another word from you and it will be worse," he said,"Brian, bring lover boy here!" He yelled.

No more than 30 seconds a tall guy came in pulling a weak and beaten up Ryan. He throws Ryan on the floor and went to sit on a chair close to the wall.

Ryan was just lying there, without moving.

"What did you do to him!?" I demand to know. Ryan's dad remained smiling. I started moving closer to Ryan. I tried shaking him awake and analyzing his bruised face. Before I knew it I was crying.

"He's fine, he's just sleeping. I did drugged him though, but you're the one who should be more concerned. Because of you the police are looking for me!" He snapped at me.

"I had the perfect plan then you came and f*cked it up. Ryan did too, but I was going to kill him anyway," he said getting closer, he was 2 feet away from me when Brian stood up from the chair and whispers something in his ear.

"Oh, saved by the bell! I have to go, but I'll be back," he said and walked out. When he and Brian left, Ryan started to wake up.

"Hey beautiful," he said. Is he fudging me!

"Oh God, Ryan he hurt you very badly." I said trying to help him sit up.

"Yeah, I can feel it," he said laughing.

"Ryan come on this is no time for you to be joking." I stated, I wanted to get out of here fast before Ryan's dad came back, but seeing how hurt Ryan is it will be impossible.

"Hey, I didn't have the change to kiss you." Ryan said taking me out of my thoughts. What kind of drug did they use? Blushing I looked at him and kiss his cheek.

"When we get out of here you will have the change, now come on try to get up." I said getting up myself. Looking around for a way out.

"Look a window!" I pointed out running to it, it was a small window but we could probably fit through it.

"Ryan come on, I know you're hurt but you have to try and get up." I said, I put my arms around him and pulled him up.

The window was tall so we had to use the chair that Brian used. Ryan got on the chair and I started to push him out the window.

"Ugh you're killing me here" he growled, "can you be a little more kind, I'm all beaten up."

When he had half his body out I pushed him with all my force until he got completely out, now It was my turn. I got out of the house, I think it was a house, or it use to be a house.

"Well we are out, can I kiss you now?" Ryan asked holding his sides.

"No, when we get home." I said, "how the heck are you not freaking out here?"

"Oh honey, I am freaking out but I also kind of new my dad would be stupid and leave a window open, plus I know we are going to get home safe and sound," he said, very confident.

"Well, you are safe and sound, I'm all beaten up" he added laughing.

"Come on lets go before they get back." I pulled Ryan.

We started to walk faster, me helping Ryan of course. We walked to the road not knowing or looking were we were going. Far away now I heard an engine, I turn around and indeed behind us there was a van heading towards us.

Oh God they found us...

Vote, comment!