Chapter 19: No more farm

Chapter 19

Emily's P.O.V

It was 3 pm when mom picked us up from Derek's house. After saying or goodbyes and thanks, mom started to interrogate us in the car. I'm going to miss Derek and Sofia (Sophia) to be honest.

"See that's why I told you to stay away from Ryan! You're not safe with him." She screamed at me.

"Mom stop acting like he's not even sitting right here."

"I don't care if he's sitting right next to me, I'm telling the truth"

"Mom you ca-"

"Is alright Emily, she is right. You're not safe with me, I'll just put you into more danger." Ryan said, looking out the window.

"Mom Ryan's Dad is looking for me too. I was the one who kind of ruined his plans." I said irritated.

"Just drop it before I drop you here." Was she really going to drop me here in the middle of nowhere?

The next few hours went quiet, no one dare to speak. Finally we arrived at the house. I got out of the car and heard a loud noise.

"Emilyyyyy!!" Screamed an only wearing boxers Jake. He came running to me and picked me up.

"I thought you left me alone in this cruel world full of crazy people!" He said, acting dramatic.

"Jake is ok, I'm here and alive. Seeing you thought I was dead." I said giving him a unbelievable look.

He put me down when we heard someone cough behind us. It was a police officer. He looked at us then went to his car.

"Jake didn't mom say they call off the search party. Why is there a police officer here?" I asked/whispers to Jake.

"George doesn't want us in their home anymore. He said we bring danger to his wife and Jennifer, you did get kidnapped" he said, sadly."Are you alright?"

"Yes Jake, I'm alright. We escape on time." I told him, showing a fake smile.

"This is stupid, obviously we are not staying here, Ryan's dad found us here."

"I know, now they are the ones going to a family's house." He explained.

"So where are we going now?" I hope is not another farm.

"I don't know, but they are saying a police officer offered us to stay at his house. He said there's a lot of space and he doesn't have a family of his own to worry about." Jake explain to me.

"When are we leaving?"

"Tonight."
---------------------------------------
We were in the car heading to the officer's house.

"Ryan, are you okay?" I asked, he was sitting quietly next to me.

Ryan hasn't spoken to me in the whole day. I'm starting to get worried about him, I know what mom said affected him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." That was the only thing I got out of him.

We arrived at the officer's house, it was a nice house. Wasn't that big or small. Behind the house was the woods, so that's a little scary.

"So there's three guess rooms. You guys decide which one to choose and share." He said, showing us where the room were. "I'm sorry but I have to go, make yourself feel at home and eat whatever you like in the fridge." He said winking at us.

"Wait what is your name?" Asked my mom.

"Oh yeah I forgot, my name is John" he said smiling at mom. "Well now I have to go, bye" he said. Then he was out the door.

"Ok so one room is for Luis and Amy (Jakes parents) the other is for the boys and lastly Emily's and mines" mom said.

I saw Ryan go outside, so I followed him. He stood there looking around the backyard.

"Hi" I greeted.

"Hey, I didn't take you for the stalker kind" he said, not even looking at me.

"Ryan talk to me. Why are you acting like this? Was it about what my mom said, that is making you act like this? She didn't know what she was saying "I said, pulling his hand so he could face me.

"She doesn't? Emily, she is right. I'm just trouble, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be in this situation."

"That's not true."

"It is, I invited you to the house, put you in danger, almost got you killed and now my crazy father is looking for us." he said, giving me all his attention. "Your mom is right, I'm just trouble."

"I don't care, ok. I like you Ryan and a lot, please don't make this difficult."

"You can't like someone who is-" I cut him off by kissing him. It was a sweet kiss, but didn't last long because he pull away.

"You know that was kind of rude of you but, I'm glad you did it" he said smiling and pull me closer to him, bringing his lips to mine. This time the kiss was more rough and passionate. He deepens the kiss and was putting his hands up my shirt. We were kissing for a few seconds. I wanted more and I can tell he felt the same way. I was about to pull away, when the door open and Jake came out.

"Hey Emily your mom is looking for y- WHAT THE FUC*!" Jake yelled.

********

so, what do you think will happen next?

Comment, vote!

I want to give thanks to vaneliz for correcting some of my errors on the story so you could understand better.

And also for all of the people who have voted for my story. It means a lot to me.

Love you guys!