Chapter 12: Farm work

Chapter 12

Emily's P.O.V

There was something warm and soft underneath me, it was like a big pillow that breath, nothing like the ones I have at home. Wait, pillows don't breathe!? I open my eyes and saw Ryan's sleeping face. I was shock and tried to stand up but he just pull me closer to him.

"Stay" he said in a cute sleeping voice. Wait what?

"No, you stay, let me go!" I yelled standing up.

"What is your problem!?" Ryan yelled sitting up.

"My problem? Well, my problem is that you were sleeping next to me when I told you not too!!" I yelled getting mad.

"If you haven't notice, princess, you were on the floor where you told me to sleep, you were the one that was sleeping next to me. Well most likely on top of me." he said getting irritated. He's right I was the one that was on the floor, but how? I don't remember falling or getting up. Do I sleep walk? I'll have to ask mom that. This is so embarrassing.

"Sorry" I apologized "I was just shock to see you that close to me" I said embarrassed.

"Its fine princess, I know girls can't control themselves, they just have to be next to me." he was smirking now, is that all he does.

I got the object that was the closes to me (which was a bottle full of water) and threw it at him. It hit him in the left eye. I hope It doesn't cause damage to his eye though.

"Ow, why?!" He yelled getting up, I just turn around and left. Going downstairs. I could smell bacon!! I followed the smell and went to a kitchen, and indeed it was bacon. Everyone was in the kitchen except Ryan obviously, Jake and Jennifer. My mom, Veronica and Amy were cooking and the guys were reading the paper.

"Good morning!" I yelled to everyone and they did the same.

"Emily, can you please go and get some eggs from the chicken's stables?" asked Veronica. Really? The stables? Why did I have to go down to the kitchen in the first place? I should had stayed upstairs.

"Yeah, sure" I said faking a smile, I was about to go when Veronica spoke again.

"Oh, and take Rocky and Felix out" she said. Take the pig out? How are you suppose to do that? He is not even a dog, God help me.

I went outside and let Rocky and Mr. Pig out, that's going to be his new nickname for now on, they just started to run. Now to get some eggs. I went to the stables and found like 30 chickens, I got an egg from 15 and left, which wasn't easy they did put a fight, one almost got my eye out, while the other just peck my hands.

I got to the house and gave the eggs to my mom and ate my food. When I finished, I went upstairs in the look for the boys, they didn't go down to eat.

I entered Ryan's and Jake's room, I found Jake still sleeping but there was no Ryan insight, I went to my room and still no Ryan. Where is he?

I woke up Jake and told him the food was ready then left.

I decided to go to the stables where the horses were to see what kind they had. I always loved horses they are just so beautiful and peaceful, I wish I was a horse. I wouldn't be in this mess if I were. When I went inside I saw they had 5 beautiful horses, 2 were brown, one blonde, one black and the one that caught my eye, a beautiful white one. She was so pretty, she was completely white and her hair didn't look messy, just incredible. I was about to pet her when a hand slapped mine. I looked at the person who slapped my hand away and it was Jennifer. That was rude.

"She doesn't like to be touch," she said looking at the horse.

"What's her name?"

"Winter" she respond, sounding annoyed.

"Well that's pretty" I said, I was hoping for another name but I kinda like the name Winter.

"Yeah, so why are you here?" she asked.

"I just wanted to check the horses out. " I said looking at them.

"No, I mean in the farm, why did they bring you here in the first place?" she asked, like I was some kind of animal or something.

"Don't you know? we are in a dangerous situation right now, the father of the guy that I like wants to kill us" I told her. Not realizing what I just said.

"I mean friend! The father of a friend." I said in a panic, trying to fix what I said before.

"So, somebody wants to kill you?" she asked with boredom in her voice.

"Pretty much"

"Well, I don't like you, or any of the others that came along with you, so stay out of my way and we will get along, understood? You're just trouble "she said, is she threatening me? She better not be. I just stood there looking at her and left.

I know I shouldn't have left with saying a few ugly words to her but I know me and I won't control myself until she was on the floor bleeding so it's better to just ignore her and walk away. Who does she think she is? She may live here but she better show some respect. I need a cold shower right now.

I was heading to the house when I heard a horrible sound coming from the woods that was behind the horse's stables, it was like a scream of an animal, the scream of a pig.

Vote!