Chapter 13: Mr.Pig

Chapter 13

Emily's P.O.V

I don't know what happened to me but I started to run to the woods. The screams were getting louder, I ran faster trying to find where it was coming from. I pushed branches and branches until I found an opening, there I found Mr. Pig laying on the floor with blood on his neck. It looked like something bit him. I didn't know what to do he was bleeding so much and I can't carry him to the house he is too heavy.

"Oh Mr. Pig is alright, is going to be okay" I said trying to keep the blood from coming out.

"Help! Someone help me!" I screamed. Maybe someone in the farm could hear me. "I need help! Someone help!" Suddenly I heard a bark, Rocky!

"Rocky! Rocky come!" I yell, I didn't want anything happening to him too. The animal that bit Mr. Pig must still be around here. The bark was getting closer, he was getting closer! "Rocky!" I call for him one last time and he jump from the bushes to the opening, but he wasn't alone Ryan was with him. Thank God.

"What happened?" Ryan said looking at Mr. Pig.

"I don't know I just found him like that, come help me pick him up." I told Ryan trying to pick Mr. Pig up. He picked him up without my help and started walking. How could he pick him up so easily? He did need my help yesterday, that liar.

We got in the house and when Veronica saw her pet she started to cry like a mad woman, George went to call the vet. I didn't want to keep watching Mr. Pig in pain so I went outside. I picked up Rocky from the floor and took him with me. I sat on a bench they had outside and put Rocky on my lap.

"You're such a good boy" I told Rocky petting him. He was really smart for a puppy.

"Hey are you alright?" asked someone behind me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said, not even bothering to check who it was. Ryan took a sit next to me on the bench.

"He's going to be okay, don't worry" he told me holding my hand.

"Yeah I know, he's a big strong pig" I said laughing at the end.

"Is getting cloudy we should get inside, come" he said pulling on my hand. I went inside and put Rocky on the floor, I was getting very tired but didn't want to go to my room alone so I told Ryan to come with me.

After I took a shower I went to sleep on my bed while Ryan lay on the floor.
-------
I was awakened by a cry, I opened
my eyes and stood up in a sitting position I look at the window and it was dark, I can't believe I missed lunch and dinner. I looked at the floor where Ryan was and saw him shaking, he was the one that was making does crying noises. I walked over to him a bend down, he was sweating, I tried to wake him up and when he did he looked lost.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, getting a little worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a nightmare " he said, sitting up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. Going on my knees to be in face level with him.

"No" that was the simple answer he gave me. I was about to stand up when he stop me by holding my hand. I looked at him and he stared back.

"Can you please sleep next to me? It helps the nightmares go away" he asked with a pleading tone. I thought about it and gave in, it was just for this time.

"Yeah sure" I got up and walk to the bed, I put a pillow in the middle and waited for Ryan. When he got in the bed next to me we were in silence, my eyes were about to close when he spoke.

"You don't sleepwalk," he simple said.

"What?" I didn't know what he meant by that.

"You don't sleepwalk, it was me who pick you up and lay you next to me, I had the same nightmare and by being with you it makes it better" he said. He did what?! And to think I sleepwalk. I didn't want to fight I was tired and he had a bad dream so I just dropped it.

"Don't worry," I said getting ready to close my eyes. I was a little angry that he didn't tell me the truth.

"Oh and by the way you smell good,"he comment.

"Idiot" I told him and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Don't forget to vote