Chapter 31: Paint fight

Chapter 31

Emily's POV

"How about blue and gray?" I asked Ryan showing him the colors from the cards.

"It looks great" he said. He gave the man the card and asked for the paint.

We were at Home Depot buying the paint, brushed and a few things Ryan needed for the house.

"How is your cut?" Asked Ryan.

"Is fine. Healing like my bullet wound." I said picking up some brushes.

"That's great." he said walking. "Want to do something fun?" He asked smiling.

"Like what?" I asked a bit suspicious.

----------------
"This is a bad idea" I said. I was inside the store's  cart waiting for Ryan to push me.

"It be fun" he said "Ready?"

"Not exactly ahhhh!!" I screamed while passing the light balls and lamps. Going faster every time. "Ryan help!" I screamed. I was going to hit a old lady with a wheel chair.

"I got you!" Said Ryan pulling me from the handle of the cart.

"I think I'm going to vomit" I said trying to get out of the cart.

"Oh no Red not on my you're not."  He said backing away.

"Why do you keep calling me red?" I ask.

" I.. um.. you have.. oh look a lamp, this would look great on the living room." Did he just change the subject?

"Ryan where are you going?"

"Lets go so we can paint the house!" He yelled running. Leaving me with the stuff and inside the cart.
------------------

I was inside the house looking around while Ryan change his clothes.

"Here" he said giving me a white shirt. "Change" he ordered.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked

"Is upstairs."

"Ugh I don't want to go up there" I said. I turn around and took my shirt off. Then put on the white one Ryan gave me. When I turn around Ryan was looking at me shocked.

"What you never seen a girl in a bra?" When I said that he reacted.

"Of course. Um lest go outside" he said a little too fast.
---
"Ryan stop!" I yelled. He was throwing paint at me. I got the paint brush with blue paint and throw it at him. It hit his head.

"Oh no you didn't" he said coming over to me with a grey paint bucket.

"No! Stop!" I yelled running away from him but it was too late he throws the paint at my back. I turn around and looked at him. When suddenly he started to run away. Me chasing him.

"Ok, ok I give up" he said sitting down. "The house is looking great."

"Yeah" I agreed "I have to go, mom is going to get home any minute."

----------------------------------
Just a little update

Don't forget to vote