Chapter 11: Knowing you

Chapter 11

Emily's P.O.V

It was 3:38am, I haven't had any sleep. There were noises coming from a little house they had for the animals, I don't even know how it's called. Where they stables? Nah I'm just going to call it the animal houses.

God I need to pee!! I got out of the bed just to fall to the floor.

"What the..." there was a big thing on the floor. I turn the lamp that was in the nightstand on, and finally saw what it is.

Is that the pig sleeping in my room! Ok, now I'm angry. How did he get in? Why would they let him in here? I was about to pick the thing up when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw a sexy Ryan standing there with no shirt. Do all guys sleep with no shirt?

"Hi, is everything alright? I heard noises" He asked looking inside the room.

"Yeah... I guess, just a little problem I'm having "I respond, trying to look only at his face.

"Well do you need my help?" he asked, putting his hand on his hair making it messier.

"Umm, yeah come in" I told him moving inside the room. "There's the problem" I said pointing at the pig.

"Wow, he does like you, even came here to visit you, but wait is he dead?" he asked, looking at me then back to the pig. I glance at him too.

"He's not dead," I continue looking at the pig but he wasn't moving "well I think he's not" I started to panic after I didn't see any movement from him.

"Oh my God, what if I killed him!? I'm not a pet killer, Ryan what do I do!!" I screamed at him pulling his arm. "You have to help me! That lady is going to kill me if she finds out."

"Calm down, he's breathing" He said making me calm down. In fact he really was breathing.

"Oh, well can you take him out of my room?" I asked sheepishly.  

"Yeah sure, how did he get in here though?" He asked.

"I have no idea, and I was awake this whole time."

"Ha-ha ghost pig." He grinned.

We picked up the pig because even though he was awake, he didn't want to stand up and he is one big pig, how can Veronica pick him up? I wonder who got him inside my room. When we got him downstairs we went to my room again.

"Well is that all" Ryan asked, I started to think and forgot I needed to pee. Who forgets that?

"Can you take me to the bathroom? This house is kind of scary." I turned around, hoping he would say yes because I really don't want to go alone.

"Sure" he said.

We went down the hall and found the bathroom. After me telling Ryan six times to stay outside of the bathroom he listen to me. When I was done, I got out and saw Ryan sitting on the floor when he saw me, he stood up.

"You sure take long" he commented.

"Well, sorry for not being a boy and being able to pee standing up." I told him being sarcastic.

"Yeah, I feel sorry for girls" he said smiling. We got to my door and I really didn't want to sleep alone, plus I couldn't sleep.

"Ryan" I looked at him a little embarrassed by the question I was going to ask him.

"Yeah?" he asked, giving me his attention.

"Can I ask you another favor?"

"Sure, what is it?" Oh my, what if he says no and think I'm weird, or worse a pervert!

"Umm can you sleep with me?" I asked, quickly.

"What!?" he yelled/asked.

"Yeah, I mean you sleep on the floor. Is that I can't sleep and I would really like the company." I said adding more detail to what I wanted.

"Oh I thought it was something else" he said, what else would he think I asked him, oh wait I know... dirty minded boy.

"Yeah, so could you?" I asked "you don't have to though."

"Sure is fine," he said and I got happy and relieved, no more sleeping alone. In a room with a magical pig that opens doors and comes inside rooms.

We got inside the room and he started to put some blankets on the floor, while I got in the bed. I feel bad that I'm making him sleep on the floor but I'm not sharing my bed.

"Did I woke you up?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed. Was I really making that much noise?

"No, I was already awake when I heard a noise coming from your room" he assured me. When he noticed I wasn't answering him he looked up.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked.

"A little, why?" I yawn, I was tired. I haven't slept anything.

"I can't sleep."

"Oh, so what do you want to talk about?" I really want to sleep, but at the same time I want to keep Ryan company.

"Whatever you want," he said, getting comfortable on the bed/floor.

"How about 20 question?" That sure will put me asleep, but I can't think of anything else.

"Yeah, sure" he said smiling "you go first."

"What is your favor color?" I ask, starting with a basic question.

"Red" he respond with a chuckle.

After like 2 hours we asked like 40 questions each. I was getting more tired than I was and it was Ryan's turn to ask a question.

"Emily?" he asked

"mhm" I said sleepy, this is it for me. My brain is shutting down.

"Would you ever let me kiss you?" he asked, but I never responded. Why? because I feel asleep. Shocker right.

Please Vote, Comment