Chapter 27: Where am I?

Chapter 27

Ryan's POV (yay)

Emily was bleeding a lot and I didn't know what to do. Brian was nowhere to be seen. I picked Emily up and opened the door.

"Help!" I yelled. Emily had her eyes closed, I knew that wasn't good. She also had blood coming out of her head from the fall.

Her mom when she saw us started to run towards her daughter.

"My baby! Call an ambulance, now!" She yelled to Jake's dad. He was the only one here. Where is Jake's mom and Jake?

"Put her down, we need to stop the bleeding" Emily's mom said.

After 5 minutes the ambulance came and took Emily. Her mom went with her and Jake's dad and I stayed because we had to wait for the police to arrive and take my dad.

When the police arrived they took my dad away, which was dead and they started to look for my aunt and Brian. I can't believe my aunt was part of this. After searching all around the factory they couldn't find my aunt or Brian.

I told the police everything that happened and now we had to go to the police station.

"Where are you going to be staying now?" The officer asked.

"I can stay at my house." I told him.

"How old are you?"

"17 but I will be turninig 18 in two weeks." I told him.

"Sorry son but you have to stay with an adult until you turn 18. Don't you have any other family relatives?"

"No." I simply said.

"You will have to go to an f-" he was cut off by Jake's dad.

"He will stay with me until he's 18." he said looking at the officer.

"Very well. And since both of your parents past away." he said a little awkwardly about the subject. "And you're their only kid, you inhered all of what your family owns."

"You have to come to court on Monday and signed some papers when you turn 18" he said.

We left the station and went to the hospital. In the waiting room was Jake's mom and Emily's.

"How is she?" I asked.

"They haven't said anything. But they said Jake is doing well."

"What happened to Jake?" I asked.

"He got shot by your father." Jake's mom said bitterly.

"You won't have to worry about him anymore." I said. I don't even know how I was taking my dad's death. I'm not happy he died, who would be. But I'm relieved he wasn't here to cause more pain.

"Who is Emily's mom?" The doctor asked looking at his board.

"I am," July (Emily's mom) said standing up.

"Well your daughter was lucky the bullet came out. But she did hit her head really hard. Right now we are waiting for her to wake up." he said. "Two of you can come in and see her."

"I'm going" July said.

"I'll go too" I said standing up and following the doctor.

Emily looked so broken. She didn't have any color on her face. She looked so pale.

"Oh my baby" her mom said.

I went to Emily's side and hold her hand.

"You did this" Emily's mom said.

"No, I didn't." I growled.

"If you have never came to her life she would've be fine." she argued. She is right.

"I'm sorry" I said, mostly to Emily. I felt her move.

"Wait she is moving" her mom said. "She is waking up, she is waking up!"

Emily's eyes started opening.

"Mom" she said looking at her.

"Yes, is me" her mom said smiling.

"Ryan?" Emily asked looking at me confused.

"What happened? Why am I here?" She asked looking around.

"Don't you remember what happened?" I asked.

"No" she said and when she saw our hands she pulled hers away.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Her mom asked.

"I remember going to Ryan's party. Oh my God. Ryan is your mom ok?" She asked with a concern expression.

I looked at July to see her already looking at me.

"Get the doctor" she said.

Vote, comment. Please.
Quick question did I give a name to Ryan's dad? I don't remember.