Chapter 25: Where is Ryan?

Chapter 25

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up on something hard and flat. I opened my eyes and found that I was on the floor. What the? Why am I on the floor?

I started to look around and I wasn't on the room I was before. I was in the living room. "How did I get here?" I asked out loud.

"You felled asleep here," came a voice from the door. I turn to look who it was and it was Annie. I don't remember falling asleep here.

"Good morning" she said.

"Morning. Um where is Ryan?" I asked.

"He went to buy some stuff."

"Oh ok. Well I'll go to the bathroom" I said while passing next to her. It was a little odd that I woke up in the living room. Last night Ryan and I were in the room. After going to the bathroom I went to the room looking for my phone. I pull it out from my bag and called Ryan. I called him 5 time but he didn't pick up.

"Are you ok?" asked Annie, frightening me.

"Oh yes, I'm fine just calling my mom."

"I see. Well I have to go to work. I'll see you soon" she said walking to the door.

"Ok."

She is acting rather strange. I tried calling Ryan again but nothing. Ugh where is he?

There was a knock on the door downstairs. Maybe that's him! I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Ryan, I was getting worried." I said but who I saw wasn't Ryan. It was Brian.

"Hello, Emily. It been so long since I seen your pretty face" he said getting closer to me.

"Where is Ryan?" I asked

"He's 6 feet underground" after he said that I shut the door and started to run up the stairs. I opened a random door and it was a closet. I got in and shut the door quietly. I could hear his footsteps getting closer. I started to look around and found a bat. I pull it up to protect myself in case he finds me. I waited for a while and couldn't hear anything. I was going to open the door when Brian pulled it.

"Pick A boo!" He said when he opened the door, I got the bat and hit his face. Then I heard a loud thump. I opened the door wider and saw Brian on the floor.

"Oh my god. I just killed someone! I'm not going to heaven anymore!" I yelled. I got closer to the body, carefully I put two fingers to his neck trying to find a pulse.

"Please don't be dead, please don't be dead." I said trying to find his pulse. Suddenly I found it.

"Yes! I'm not a killer!" I yelled getting up and pulling him inside the closet. "But if you wake up you are not coming out." I said closing the door and putting a chair under the door knob.

I got my phone out and started to call 911 when my phone was ripped out of my hands and I was push to the floor. I looked up and saw Annie in front of me.

"Hey sweetie" she said before throwing herself on the floor and putting a needle in my arm.

"No!" I yelled before everything went dark.

The end

Lol jk. It's almost ending though. Read below.

So... Vote, comment. Tell your friends, neighbors lol. I'll be updating more now that the story will come to an end very soon. I think. If you think the story should be longer please comment. If you think it should end sooner than comment as well. Bye