Chapter 33: Do you remember now?

Chapter 33

New update yay!

Emily's P.O.V

I can hear something moving in the room, but I couldn't open my eyes. I'm to tired for that "thump".

"Ow" someone said making me open my eyes and sit up. It was dark so I couldn't see who it was. Quickly I got my phone from the night stand and turn the flashlight on.

"Ryan?" I asked. He was on the floor rubbing his knees.

"Hi, Emily" he said. Like he didn't just snick into my room.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I whisper yelled to him.

"I have to tell you something." He said getting up.

"Couldn't it wait until tomorrow?"

"No, it couldn't." He said sitting down in my bed.

"Emily, I know this is hard to believe but you lost your memory because a crazy guy working for my dad shoot you and you fell and hit your head pretty bad. I'm your boyfriend and we were running away from my psycho father that wanted to kill us, he's dead by the way. We first went to a farm meet a weird family that had a pig inside their house, which fell in love with you. My dad kidnapped us but we escape, meet some really nice people. Then we left to an officers house, which is dating your mom, sorry for telling you that now. We ran away together to my aunt's house, she was working for my father, I still don't know why and then my father died, you got shoot and my aunt and Brian got away." He explained.

"You're right" I said

"You remember?" He said standing up.

"No, you're right. It is hard to believe, because it didn't happened. Are you drunk?" I asked.

"What? No, ugh. Emily I'm telling you the truth." Ryan said.

"Do you really expect me to believe that little story you made up? And that we were together" I ask standing up.

"It's true!" Ryan yelled getting closer to me. "Don't tell me you don't feel anything when I kiss you" he said touching my cheek.

"I don't" I lied putting his hands away from my face.

"Oh, really" he said. Pushing me to the wall. "Tell me that doesn't bring back memories."

"It doesn't," I said. Next thing I know I'm being kiss by Ryan. I started to kiss him back but then regained myself and pushed him away. Slapping him on the cheek.

"Get out now!" I yelled at him.

"Emily"

"Now!"

"Ok, okay. I will go if that's what you want." He said a little sad and disappointed. Getting closer to the window, he climbed down. I went to the window and closed it. After that my mother came in.

"I heard some noise" she said with a bat on her hand.

"It's nothing, mom. Go back to sleep." I assured her. She started heading to the door when I stopped her.

"Mom, are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"I knew you were going to find out sooner or later."

"So it is a yes?" I asked confused.

"Yes, but he is a really nice guy." So Ryan was right on the dating thing.

"Can I meet him?"

"Well he's an officer. So I will have to ask him when he is free." she said.

"Officer?" That really caught my attention.

"It is getting late. Go to sleep." She said rapidly. Then left the room.
That was odd.

"Oh Ryan, what am I going to do with you" I said out loud. Then went to bed.
--------------------------------------
It's 3:00pm and I'm walking home. Mom couldn't pick me up and Jake left to see some girl named Jennifer. Oh well.

I just kept walking until a car pull over. Ignoring it and continue to walk.

"Emily? Is that you?" A lady asked. She was in a van with a man.

"Yes, do I know you?" I asked not sure if I should get closer.

"Oh Hon, you forgot us already." She said with a frown. "Is me Sofia. Don't you remember Derek? He gave you a ride when Ryan was hurt and you stay in our house."

What is she talking about? "Sorry, but you must be mistaken me for someone else." I said and keep walking.

"Oh really and Ryan too." She said, making me stop.

"We are here to visit our son. Remember? I told you about him." The man said.

"I know what you're doing. Ryan put you up to this didn't he? Ugh unbelievable." I said and started to run home. I can't believe he did this. What is he trying to do by making me believe that stupid story? Memory lost? Please that's a total lie. But why would Ryan go through all this...
---------------------------------------
"I hate homework" I said out loud. I have been doing homework since I got home. Mom is gone on a "date" with John and I am hungry!

Suddenly a knock came from down stairs. Who could it be at almost 12 a clock?

Walking down the stairs someone opened the door. Ryan came in with some, happy birthday balloons?

"What are you doing here?" I asked them walking faster.

"Happy birthday!" He said, like nothing happened the other day between us.

"Is not my birthday yet," I said. Ryan gave me the balloons and pointed to the clock behind me, Oh it's actually 12am. "Oh yeah it is my birthday" I said.

"That doesn't mean I'm not mad at you by the stupid story you made up." I said crossing my arms.

"Let's just forget about that for today and let's eat some cake!!" He said running out side.

"Cake?" I ask running behind him.

"What the... Jake?"

Jake was in a hula hoop outfit with the coconut bra and long hair wig. He was holding a cake that said "Happy 18, oldie"

"Awww you guys are the best" I said laughing. "Where did Ryan go?" I asked.

"Right here" when I turn around Ryan was in an Aladdin costume with a big sing that said "Sorry Em. Would you be my girlfriend?"

Oh boy... this boy have been watching to much Disney.

Like Emily today is my Birthday too! Yay

Whose birthday is it today (July 9) too?