Chapter 35: Finally over

Chapter 35

Emily's POV

"So what now?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Wait and see." He said

"How old are you?" I suddenly ask.

"You are supposed to be scared, not trying to make conversation. You are kidnapped remember." Brian said annoyed.

"Well this isn't the first time I've been kidnapped. You know I feel like Peach in Mario, always getting kidnapped." I said with a giggle.

"You are a weird girl you know that." He said leaving the room.

"Wait!" I screamed. "Where are you going!?"

"Away from you!" Brian yelled back.

"But that's not how it works! Aren't you supposed to keep an eye on me?" I asked. Thinking about it there is no windows or a way out so I really don't want to be alone in a dark room.

"Hello?" I asked when there wasn't a response. Great he ignored me. Umm what to do now. I know! I will sing!

"They call me Cuban Pete, I'm the king of the rhumba beat..."

--------------------

Ryan POV

This is just wonderful, the girl I like just got her memory back and got kidnapped, and again, this seems like a cliché movie that will never end. Well I don't think this is what they call cliché but whatever.

Right now I'm walking to the address Brian send me. I can't believe he was living 6 houses away from mine and I have never seen him. I blame Emily for this. Always having my attention.

In front of the door I was about to knock when it flue open. I walked in and someone took my hands, tying them behind my back. When I looked at who was tying them it was my aunt.

"Oh I forgot you were on his side."

"Walk" was the only thing she said pushing me down a couple of stairs. Maybe to the basement.

"Emily!" I yelled when I saw her.

She was about to say something when Brian came walking in.

"Hey, big brother" he said. Big bother? Has he gotten mad?

"Bother?" I asked very confused.

"Oh I totally forgot. Here sit down you should know why I'm going to kill you" he said pulling out a chair for me to sit.

"Well Emily knows the story put I shall tell it again."

Emily POV

He was telling him everything that happened. The reason Ryan's dad killed his mother. I looked at Ryan and he had an emotionless expression.

"So that makes us half bothers" Brian said happily. When Ryan didn't say anything he spoke again. "Well I will leave you alone for a few minutes until the information sets It." he says and walked to the door.

"Ryan" I called but he didn't look at me.

"He cheated on my mother" he said. Like he couldn't believe what happened.

"Ryan we have to get out of here" I reminded him.

"Yeah..." he simply said.

The door to the basement opened and in came Brian.

"Ok so let's get started." he said getting closer with a bag on his hand.

"Who do I kill first?" He asked. "How about the girl who ruined everything." He said taking out a knife from his bag.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Ryan yelled at him. Brian keep walking in my direction, he put the knife on my neck.

"We could had made a pretty cute couple if you didn't kill my father." Brian said to himself.

" I don't think so..." I said, " I'm not into psychopaths."

He push the knife to my neck cutting me.

"Stop!" Ryan snapped.

"Hush brother you will get your turn" he told Ryan. He pull the knife off my neck and was about to stab me when police sirens were heard.

"Really good timing." I said

"You called the police!" He yelled at Ryan and punched him in the face. "I didn't call anyone."

"Don't move, I will be back," He was about to leave when he came back to me. "Here, they can't see me with this" he said and stab me in the stomach. I screamed as loud as I could but he covered my mouth with his hand, then got tape and cover mine and Ryan's mouth.

The pain was horrible. He got up the stairs leaving the knife in my stomach. Is this how I'm going to die? I asked myself.

"Ugh" I heard Ryan next to me, he was trying to get out of the chair he was tied on. I felt tired, I wanted to sleep and that's what I did.

Jake's POV

Ryan told me about Brian and where he was. He said that he had to go alone. So we had a plan.

After 20 minutes I had to call the cops. They were going to asked if he had seen Emily.

I went behind the house and tried to open the back door. It was locked, figures. I went to check the kitchen window and it was open. I climbed in and hear the cops talking with Brian and Ryan's aunt.

Where could Emily and Ryan be? After seeing so much horror movies with Emily it was obvious they were in the basement.
I walked down a couple of stairs and heard some noises.
There they were Emily and Ryan tied up. When I went to Emily's side she was unconscious, I could see a knife in her stomach. Ryan kept making noise so I untied him first.

"Quickly untie her but don't move her." Ryan said untying his legs. When he was done he tried to pick up Emily slowly.

"Call the ambulance. She has lost a lot of blood." Ryan said. We started to go up the stairs and I signal the cops. They nod and handcuff Brian and Annie. Ryan went out the door with Emily in his arms.

"We called the ambulance. They're on their way." said the officers making Brian get in the car.

Emily looked so pale. Like she was dead. That brought tears in my eyes. I could see Ryan was holding on her hands trying not to cry. He was even talking to her like everything was normal. After 2 minutes the ambulance came taking Emily.

"Jake are you coming?" Ryan asked me getting in next to Emily.

"No. I have to tell July about her daughter." he nodded and closed the door.

Ryan's POV

I'm here in the waiting room with Emily's mom and Jake. When July saw me she almost strangled me for having Emily in danger again.

The doctor came and we all stood up. "How is she?" July asked.

"She is very weak, she lost a lot of blood. You're lucky the knife didn't got to her lungs if it did she would had died in an instant. It did brake a few bones on her lower rib cage. She hasn't woken up yet. She's in a coma." The doctor said sympathetic.

"No!" Emily's mom cried. "Can I please see her?" She asked.

"Sure" he said and led the way to her room. When we entered Emily was lying on the bed with an oxygen mask on.

"My baby." July said stroking Emily's hair. I just stood there looking at them.

"Ryan," someone called my name. When I turned around it was one of the officers that took Brian away.

"We need you at the station" he said and motion me to come with him.

I look at Emily one more time and left. Hopping to see her awake when I return.

Vote, comment.