Chapter 39. Warfare in the Lunchroom

Start from the beginning

"Ahem... Sisters, friends, Weiss... " Ruby's little remark got a reaction from Weiss. "Hey!" She calls out. "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream..." Ruby says as she starts her speech. "This oughta be good, pay attention to this (Y/N)." Yang says as she also catches another piece of food Nora throws at her with her mouth. Mind you, she did this three or four times and caught all of them. "A dream that one day, the four of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had.... EVER!" Ruby exclaimes. "Did you steal my binder?" Weiss asks.

"I I'm not a crook.... " Ruby respons. I look at Yang, she looks at me. Then with both start silently laughing at that adorable comment Ruby made. "What are you talking about?" Blake asks. Laughing a bit. "I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang!" Ruby announces. "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang!" Yang jokes. "Ah? Guys? Get it? I'm I right?" Yang's response to that joke other then silent was an apple thrown at her. And some kid going "Boooo." Yang gets mad as a result. But there was one person who laughed at the joke.....

And that was me....

The girls look at me. Surprised. "I- *laugh* I'm sorry... " I said trying to hide my laughter. "YEAA!" Yang cheers. "Someone laughed!" Yang then raps her arm around me and hugs me. A surprised face got onto my face. "Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events." Ruby says. "Aww that's nice of you Ruby, can't wait to see what you have for us." I said as Yang still holds me in her hug. "Ruby smiles proudly. "Thanks. I especially made sure you'll enjoy too (Y/N)." Ruby replied. "I don't know if I should be proud or scared of what you have in store." Weiss said. Again, another piece of food was thrown as Yang. Which made her growl. She was about to reach for a rolled up bag of chips, but I grabbed it first. "Would you stop chucking crap at her!" I call out throwing at that the booing kid. In response. He throws an apple at me. I retorted as follows...

How it went down:

"(Y/N)!" Weiss exclaimes pulling me down back into me seat. Luckily, no teachers saw. And the kid I obligated with an apple groans in pain, holding his head. "Are you trying to get in trouble?" She says. "And by the way, please watch your strength. If what Ruby said and the rumors are true, that you lifted a truck and threw it at Roman while he tried to escape, maybe just don't use your strength." Weiss said. She had a point. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry." I said. "Your apology is accepted." Weiss replies. "I think in gonna sit this one out." Blake said. "Aw really? That sucks. Well, that's your choice. I won't stop you." I said. "Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team." Weiss says. "I got it!" I hear Nora exclaim. Weiss stand up "I for one think that-" She was cut off, when a piece of pie, suddenly my smash onto her face. Out whole table went into shock. "Who threw that!?" I call out. I turn around.