"They won't have it. I am not a puppet. I don't live to accomplish their needs. I am fucking human!" He roared, unashamedly, not caring at all about the feelings of the interlocutor.

He felt his chest tighten into a knot like a cramp and a silent anger bubbled inside.

There was a brief, sharp moment of silence which seemed never ending.

The air was filled by the vibrations of the loud basses coming from deck and the screams of the guests outside. But in his rib cage, there was just pure void and voiceless screams.

"Ryan... I am sorry."

The superstar never liked fighting with people he loved the most; Ryan was one of them. He have known him since he was a little kid, walking by his side through that crazy journey called fame. He deserved better than such treatment.

So, Finn rubbed his curls, almost ripping them from his scalp, sighing soon after, "I am just very tensed..."

"Yeah, I see that. I'm sorry, Finn. Just do what you feel tonight, alright? And most of all, try to have fun!" Ryan reassured him deliciously, used to Finn's mood swings by now.

They were getting worse and worse since he was hanging out with that stupid girl. How was the name again? He didn't remember, Finn rarely said it for a matter of privacy — he was cautious like that when it came to his romantic relationships.

So cautious, he gave her a fake nickname even on his phone.

"Yeah... thank you Ry. See you soon."
He interrupted the call, exhaling burning oxygen and trying to numb his senses.

There was just one thing to do in order to ignore Millie and have fun, and that solution was a bottle of vodka while laughing with his dumbass best friends.
Just that.

He nodded to himself; oh, he would make it. Millie was annoyed that night and, for sure, she wouldn't buzz around him and fake to be interested in him and in his life as she did that same morning.

He grabbed his phone and wallet, putting them inside of the pockets of his navy blue pants. In complex, he was not even that bad: he was just wearing a simple plain dark blue shirt, dark pants and black Gucci suspenders. Rhonda, his stylist, chose the outfit for him.

"Let's get this party started." He murmured, closing the door behind him, oblivious by the fact that the night would take a dark turn as soon as he throat would taste the tempting alcohol.

But Finn, in that right moment, simply didn't know.

"Happy birthday to Caleeeeb, happy birthday to you!" As the joyful chorus stopped, Caleb blew on the twenty two candles on the outstanding cake.

The sound of a loud clap bombarded his ears as he finished the usual ritual passage. All the guests were taking videos of that scene, happy to be there and assisting to Caleb's happiness.

Millie couldn't feel more secure by the presence of her cast, or Levy's daughters, or simply Caleb's family. It was like she finally understood in which place she really belonged to.

She was just next to Sadie, her hands looped around her arm, finding a sort of sustain in her presence.

Cheek rested on her shoulder, her grin was an angelic view. Her silly fangs were finally fixed, perfectly aligned; but she didn't know that those two teeth were one of the traits Finn loved the most about her smile.