Chapter 2

JUVIA'S POV :

The cool air brushed my hair and sent chills on my spin as I watched my hometown through the car window. Further I go further I felt the same familiar warm feeling inside me as the first time.

- " Juvia? " I turned to face Jellal at his call.

- " Are you okay? " he asked concerned. I gave him a reassuring smile in response. As he seemed unconvinced I added  " Jellal, I'm fine. Really ". He smiled softly and turned to face the road.

- " Good we'll be there in five minutes, I'm not sure if there's everything you need there, let me know if you need something..." he stated.

- " All I need is a long bath and Coffee! " I retorted.

- " So you're too a coffee addict huh ?"  He grinned.  " Don't know what you girls find in coffee..." he trailed.

- " Dude! No coffee no life! Besides girls are not the only coffee addict...Don't be a sexist." I defended myself.

- " Ok.Ok. Maybe you're right but still it's more girls who are coffee lovers than guys..." 

- " Well you guys are smokers so we're even."

- " Hey! I don't smoke...I actually hate it!" He exclaimed offended.

- " I said guys not Jellal Fernandez" I chuckled and I rolled my eyes.  " However, we have a point in common..." I stated.

- " You hate smokers too ? " he asked.

- " Of course, I hate the fact they kill their selves so dumb fully! " I said back.

- " Agreed...and here we go." He was parking his car in front of the flat.

- " I'll carry your stuff your Majesty, you may go inside...here's the key..." he joked handing me the key.

- " Thank you my knight of shining armor." I countered him back. He laughed before pushing me inside the building. I stopped laughing by the by time, I arrived in front of Gajeel's flat which was in fifth floor, second door at left.

I opened the door and entered the apartment. It's little different from two years ago, it's more furnitures and decorations. Yet, it's simple and minimalist but cozy. I liked it. Weird, Gajeel is not too keen on decoration or house management. It's probably the girls doing. (AN : photo on media)

I didn't find him in the living room so I went to his room and he wasn't either. I frowned but then remembered what Jellal said earlier.  Gajeel couldn't come to get me because he had an impediment. I sighed, I was so excited to see him here. I shook my head to chase unnecessary thoughts. If Gajeel couldn't be here then it was really important. That doesn't mean he'll get away with this so easily, I'm gonna piss him off with this once he's back.

I then opened the curtains and the balcony door to let the morning sun light enter. Perfect. I stepped out on the balcony with my fireflies bottle in my hands and took a look at outside. It was nothing new, a town with small buildings and shops but not a lot. It wasn't crowded, it's calm and peaceful. Just like I like it. I saw a long river running in the middle of the town a took a mental note visit it.

I then hanged the fireflies bottle near the hanging flower pots on the balcony and went inside.  I entered the a room which I assumed mine because it looked unused. The other two are filled with things. One's Gajeel and the other seem more like a common room.

I looked at the untouched room which only had a bed, a dresser, a table with its chair and a small sofa with its stool. It looked like a hotel room to me, I added my room decoration in my mental notes. Though the fact that with my stuffs, it won't be so empty. That's when I looked around me. Where is Jellal ? It's been almost fifteen minutes I'm here and he won't take that much to bring my luggage here. through the lift for God's sake. Maybe he completely forgot? I went to the living room to see but no he's here. Where the hell is he ?