Chapter 57: Forever

Start from the beginning

I smile and nod, "Thank you Shawn that means a lot to me and thank you for letting me do this and helping me."

"I don't any other choices do I?" He chuckles.

"I really mean it" I insist making him smile. "I know Josh, I just hope you know what your doing and what it means. This is a big step, one that I wouldn't of even allowed you to think about, you're lucky you've been good to Maya."

"And I'll keep being there for her, I promise you won't have anything to worry about" I reassure him.

"I'll be holding on to that promise."

We stumble into a more friendlier topic as I start eating my breakfast whilst stealing a few glances at Noah who's devouring his food.

"Noah" I laugh when I see his cheeks full of oranges to the point where he looks like a chipmunk. "Pumpkin how many do you have in there?" I chuckle watching grab another piece.

He tries to stuff it into his mouth but I start shaking my head. "That's too many, spit it out or you'll choke yourself." I say leaning towards him "Spit" I quip and he does exactly as I say. All the oranges that were in his mouth tumble out onto his lap and he places the piece he was trying to eat, into his mouth.

"Ew" Auggie laugh and scrunche his nose in distaste

"Ew" Auggie laugh and scrunche his nose in distaste. I shake my head in amusement and pick up the discarded food, placing it in a napkin.

Although Noah could careless as he just grabs 2 more pieces and starts eating like nothing happened, whilst also getting his white shirt full of orange juice.

Maya would kill me if she saw this

~🍼~

"Um- baby are you sure you're okay?" I ask looking at him worriedly. He's been acting weird all night and no matter how many times I've been trying to get him to tell me what happened whilst I was gone that got him all worked up, he wouldn't say anything. Instead he'd change the topic to something else.