Chapter 35: All I need is my family

A/N: GUYS PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AT THE TOP!! Its a special Sabrina project💕 it would mean the world to me if you could go on my Instagram (@melanie.carpenter08) and tag Sabrina in the video so she can see it. We worked so hard on it and it would be amazing if she saw it, so please go tag her on Instagram!

"Can you say bye bye?" I question looking at my son who's on my hip, "Say bye bye daddy" I say waving my hand to show him to do it, he glance at my hand a smile pulling at his lips as he finds me moving my hand amusing. He attempts to reach for it but when he notices that it's too far away he sort of waves at it. "There we go" I chuckle "Now wave at daddy not my hand".

"Pumpkin" Josh calls trying to get his son's attention, "Noah" he says a little louder successfully making Noah look at him, "Hey boy" Josh grins "Bye bye" he says waving at him. I giggle seeing Noah get all excited and start bouncing in my arms and waving both his hands around. "Oh you get a double wave" I laugh looking back at my boyfriend who's chuckling and shaking his head in amusement.

"Now say bye bye" I insist looking at him expectantly. He's been babbling a few words lately, mostly words that only have one or two syllables but nonetheless it was a good exercise to get him to talk and understand what the words meant. I repeat the words a few more times before he finally mutters them causing me to shower his face in kisses, "You did it Pumpkin" I gush kissing his cheek once more.

"Now let's go get some food" I quip turning around to leave my bedroom, allowing Josh to finally take his shower and get ready for the day. Since today is February 13th, a day before Josh's birthday and Valentine's day, we thought we'd celebrate Josh's 21st birthday as a family tonight, leaving the family to celebrate the holiday as a couple the next day.

I had everything planned out and I just hope he's going to love it as much as I loved what he did for my birthday.

"Okay" I sigh putting Noah down in his high chair, making sure to strap him in before heading to the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out the watermelon we bought a few days ago, I grab a knife and cut some little pieces, putting them in a small plastic bowl for Noah. Fun fact, he absolutely adores watermelon, it's one of his favourite fruits to eat along with oranges but I don't really like giving him that cause I feel like he's going to choke on them.

I hear him whine and hit his hand on the table making me glance at him, "Its coming baby, be patient" I say cutting a few more piece before deciding that it's enough. I quickly put the watermelon back in the fridge and grab Noah's small bowl and walk towards him. I don't give him the fruit just yet, first I put a bib on him knowing damn well he's going to get messy and that's the last thing I want since I'm suppose to go shopping with Riley, Ava and Everleigh.

I place the bowl in front of him and smile when he reaches for the fruit

I place the bowl in front of him and smile when he reaches for the fruit. Watching him eat by himself is the cutest and funniest thing you could ever watch. His little brows would furrow as he concentrate to grab the small piece of fruit. It's entertaining to see his little fingers attempt to grab the fruit as it would sometimes slip out of his grip and he'd get slightly frustrated, the way he would also just suck on the fruit, squashing it with his gums whilst looking at me with his bright blue eyes is adorable.