Chapter 19: Thanksgiving

A/n: since our dear Sabrina decided to spontaneously drop a music video, I decided to do the same with another update! Hope you enjoy! And go watch her music video coz it's so good!

"Babe are you ready?" Josh asks walking into Noah's room and finding me putting on Noah's outfit for the day. "Yeah, I'm done" I answer lifting Pumpkin up and showing Josh his outfit. "God that's so cute" he laughs walking towards us, I chuckle and nod in agreement. Today was Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited to spend the holiday with my family, mostly because this is the first of many Thanksgivings that Noah is going to be celebrating with us.

Pumpkin turned four months just about two weeks ago and the more I watch him grow the more he looks like a mini Josh. "I made him look all handsome since it's his first Thanksgiving" I admit letting Josh take him in his arms. I found this adorable onesie with suspenders, along with a tie and I honestly couldn't help myself and had to get it. It was perfect for today and Noah looked all handsome, Riley and I are definitely going to be taking a lot of pictures of him.

"Well he certainly looks like gentleman" he laughs leaning in to kiss Noah, I smile watching my boys together

"Well he certainly looks like gentleman" he laughs leaning in to kiss Noah, I smile watching my boys together. "You also look amazing" he admits taking in my appearance. I look down at my creme coloured flowing pants and tucked in white long sleeve shirt, I shrug and lift my gaze back to my boyfriend. "Eh" I answer making him raise a brow, "You look gorgeous Maya" he compliments making me smile.

"Thank you" I quip, "You look good too" I smirk leaning up for a quick kiss, "Thanks" he murmurs before leaning down for another kiss, this time he let's his lips linger on mine. Noah squeals causing me to giggle and pull away, I glance at him and find him waving his hands around whilst babbling. He's been very talkative this week and it's so cute, he mostly yells and that's really funny cause of the face he makes but I love interacting with him.

"You want a kiss to huh?" I ask taking his little hands in mine, he hums and smiles when his eyes land on me. I smile and give him a kiss before pulling away and gazing at him lovingly, the amount of love I have for him is unbelievable.

"Okay let's go" Josh nods and walks towards the door whilst I grab the diaper bag. Josh and I decided to head to the loft early to help out as well as spend more time with the family.

"Hello family!" Josh yells as he walks in the loft with Noah on his hip and his other hand clasped with mine. "Noah" Topanga gushes rushing towards us and taking the baby from Josh's arms. "Well there goes my son" Josh laughs making me roll my eyes as I go greet Topanga. "My brotha!" I hear Josh exclaims right as Topanga pulls me in for a hug, "My brotha!" Cory shouts with as much enthusiasm as my boyfriend.

"Look at you all dressed up" Topanga coos looking down at Noah's outfit, "And I thought you couldn't be cuter" I smile watching Topanga interact with him. He babbles making Topanga nod, pretending to understand him, "Yeah I know" I stifle a laugh and turn around to go greet Cory.