Chapter 52: Loving father

🦃Happy belated Thanksgiving!!🦃

"Maya that's the worst thing you could probably do to yourself. I don't know why you'd want to involve yourself with a person like that after what he's done" I sigh and look up at him "He's my father Josh" he rolls his eyes "Is he though? You are related to him but in my eyes he isn't your father. He doesn't deserve that title."

I would usually agree with Josh, after my dad left I spent years trying to accept that he would never come back, that I wasn't going to have a father for the rest of my life. He might've helped with the process of making me but that's as close as I relate him to a father. He's never done anything for me. He never did what he was supposed to do, he never took care of me or even loved me. I was curious as to know why he finally cared.

I was lucky that Noah spent the night with my mom because I ended up not getting any sleep and having to wake up early to take care of my son would've drained me even more. Josh noticed that I was a little off and being the best boyfriend ever he let me sleep in and even brought me some breakfast in bed. He thought I was feeling this way because of Noah but once I showed him the text I got from my father he instantly understood.

Noah has been doing so well without Josh and I, which has been a huge relief, especially with what's been going on in my life. Everleigh has been the one who's been occupying him by playing with him and I couldn't be more thankful for a better sister. And with what I have going on, I end up not thinking so much about my son. Deep down I know that I would normally worry about him 24/7.

Mom🥰: early morning with this cutie, gosh I don't miss waking up early. He slept amazing btw.

Mom🥰: when there's a plotwist in the story 😂😂

"I know" I mumble "But Josh he wants to make up for it, he wants to be part of my life again

"I know" I mumble "But Josh he wants to make up for it, he wants to be part of my life again."

"I'm sorry Maya but I don't want a man like that in both you and Noah's life. He's already hurt you once who says he isn't going to do it again?" I shrug "He's got a stable family now, he's learned from his mistakes."