Chapter 57: Forever

*I wrote this like 5 times. No matter what I wrote I couldn't seem to get it like I want it. Hopefully you guys will like it. Oh and wtf is up with wattpad why are we not allowed to add videos from our gallery and only put gifs. It's something that's been pissing me off. Can someone get on it and allow wattpad to put videos that dont have to be from YouTube. Thank you. Enjoy😂*

"Mama?"

"Mama isn't here, its just you and me today, buddy" I smile heading over to Noah's crib. He slept through the whole night in his crib like the big boy he is and even slept in for a bit. It sucks that Maya had to get up early, I know she would've enjoyed sleeping in.

"While mama gets all pampered up, we're gonna plan something special for her, does that sound like fun?" I look down at him waiting for him to answer me but all he does is look at me with his big blue eyes and a wide grin, his 4 growing teeth on displace.

I chuckle and run my fingers through my hair, "We're gonna get some breakfast first and then we'll head off for a quick swim but then you gotta help daddy okay?" He keeps smiling at me as if I'm the funniest thing he's ever seen. "You're always so smiley" I tease and make a funny face causing a giggle to bubble out of him.

"Come on, let's get you ready."

He throws his hands up and jumps towards me, his bright smile still taking over his lips. I laugh seeing him anxious to get out of the crib and pick him up, placing him on my hip. "That's the energy we gotta keep today" I kiss his cheek "It's going to be an amazing happy day" I state "Hopefully" I add with a sigh as I place Noah down on mine and Maya's bed.

 "That's the energy we gotta keep today" I kiss his cheek "It's going to be an amazing happy day" I state "Hopefully" I add with a sigh as I place Noah down on mine and Maya's bed

As much as I'm trying to be excited for what I have planned, I'm a whole lot more nervous and in all honesty it's completely normal. I just wish I could ignore my mind and drown out all the bad things that could occur today. It's Maya and I's anniversary and since last year we didn't exactly celebrate it because Noah was still a newborn I wanted to make it up to her and do something huge that she won't ever forget.

Its the least she deserves. She should know how much I love her and how much she means. The only thing I'm hoping for is that everything runs smoothly and according to plan.

I change Noah into a waterproof diaper before slipping on his swimming trunks and a white top. "All dressed" I run my fingers through his messy hair, trying to comb it to the side so he looks at least decent. I place him on the floor and fetch my wallet, phone and key card to our room.

"Come on we're going" I hold out my hand to him, waiting in front of the door waiting for him to come to me so we can leave. "Cah!" He lifts his small, plastic car toy that he was playing with. "Yeah its a car" I smile "Good job Pumpkin" he looks back down and starts rolling it on the carpet.