Chapter 49: Family time

Start from the beginning

I glance down at him, smiling when I find his neck flushed. He's not far behind too. It doesn't take me long to finish and I force myself to keep moving so he can finish although I find myself struggling. I'm exhausted and sensitive. My pace slows down but I sink down onto him further making him go even deeper. "Jesus" he groans and finally hits his high seconds later making me let out a breath.

"God I needed that" I breathe out satisfied and lay down on top of him, not bothering to part from him.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around him. "You're welcome" I pull away to look at him with raised brows "I did all the work!" I exclaim with a scoff.

"Whatever makes you happy" I glare down at him. "You should be the one thanking me" he rolls his eyes playfully and leans up to sit down. I gasp tightening my grip on his shoulder as I feel him move inside of me. "Shit" I mumble resting my forehead against his.

"I love you" he says softly pecking my lips. I smile locking my gaze with his, "For some reason I love you too" he chuckles and leans in for another kiss, this time kissing me a little longer.

"Come on let's get cleaned up and ready to go to the pool" I nod, standing up making him pull out of me. I quickly reach for a baby wipe, trying to ignore the warm liquid running down my leg.

"Fuck, I need to get a new pair of panties" I groan.

~🍼~

"Oh my god! I am so ready for this!" I gush as I practically skip towards the pool. Josh chuckles and shakes his head in amusement. "Mama is a weirdo isn't she?" He asks Noah who's in his arms.

"No she isn't, she's just really happy and excited" I argue and stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and kisses Noah's cheek.

"Well I can't deny that you are really cute" I smile feeling my cheeks heat up. "I love seeing you this happy and goofy, it reminds me of when we first met. It was one of the reasons I fell in love with you" he admits.

I squeeze his hand "I love you" I say softly leaning up to kiss him "I love you too" he smiles brightly.

We find a spot to put our bags down and strip off our clothes leaving us in our bathing suit. Josh quickly blows up a floaty for Noah and I glance around, there's a few people swimming but the pool is huge. "You ready to swim buddy?" I ask brushing his hair back "You're going to love it" I grin.

"Should we do no floaty first? We'll just carry him, let him get used to it" I nod. "Let's go" I insist already heading to the stairs. Josh laughs following behind me.

He goes in first and turns to face me with him phone in his hands. I go in slowly holding Noah in front of me with his back pressed against my chest. When he feels the water he instantly starts to kick his little legs and shrieks. I giggle and go in further.

"He's loving it, look at his smile" I lean forward and catch his wide smile "He's practically swimming too! Look at his legs, he's kicking."

Josh takes him from me whilst I grab his phone taking various pictures of Noah. When I have enough I quickly climb out and put his phone in our bag before joining them again. We swim around playing with Noah and making him laugh.

Today has been a really good day so far. We've spent the whole day as a family and I couldn't want anything more.

NoahJ_P

NoahJ_P.Matthews: First time swimming!! I'm a natural! 🧜‍♂️

~🍼~

Maya_Hunter:

Maya_Hunter: ...and she loved a little boy very very much, even more than she loved herself

"Mom" I roll my eyes "He didn't swim on his own, he's not even one yet" I remind her "Sure he loves the water but we're not just gonna let him go" I assure her as she keeps scrolling through the pictures on my phones.

"Maya can I go swimming with you too?" Everleigh asks, fluttering her long lashes as she gives me her puppy dog look. "Now that you don't have school anymore you can definitely come" she smiles brightly.

"I want to go swimming too!" Auggie joins in.

"You can all come" I chuckle.

"Why go swimming in a boring indoor pool when we could go swim somewhere better" my dad smirks making everyone look at him confused.

"Yeah honey, what exactly do you have in mind?" My mom asks looking at him with a knowing look. He shrugs "Well I don't know, Corey where go you feel like swimming?" He asks his best friend.

"Hm" he hum lifting his index fingers and tapping his chin. "I don't know" he mumbles "How about Florida?" He suggest making my dad grin. "That's a perfect idea!" I furrow my brows watching their interaction. It seems awfully scripted.

"How about we all go swim in Florida?" We all look at him, none of us saying anything. "Can we actually?" Auggie asks, his eyes shining in hope. "Yeah can we?" Evs questions.

"Why of course, we're all going" Shawn smiles. "Yay!" The kids squeal in excitement. "Is this like a real thing or is it just like a joke?" I ask now wanting to get some answers.

"Its real Maya" he answers "Don't you want to go to Florida?" I nod vigorously "Of course I want to! I just don't want to get my hopes up before you crush my dreams" he laughs "I'm not gonna crush them" he assures me.

"We're all going after Noah's birthday!"

My eyes widen and I quickly face my best friend. We've always dreamed of going to Florida. "Ah!" We scream startling everyone, including Noah who starts crying.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby" I laugh turning around and picking him up from the floor where he was playing with his toys.