Chapter 49: Family time

Start from the beginning

"Like what?" I ask with a grin as I lean forward and capture my bottom lip between my teeth. "Maya" Josh laughs "I meant like cleaning Noah's room, we need to go through his clothes, there's a lot of them that don't fit him anymore."

"Oh" I mumble slightly taken aback. This is not where I hoped this conversation would go. He bursts out laughing and shakes his head.

"What's gotten into you gorgeous?"

"Hormones?" I guess "I think in gonna have my period soon."

"I guess I could give in?" I quirk a brow suddenly getting really interested in him. "That is if we get Noah's stuff done before he wakes up" I smirk. Noah normally sleeps for 2 hours maybe even half an hour more on certain days. We definitely have enough time.

"Deal?"

"Sure gorgeous" he agrees.

~🍼~

"Josh" I whine crossing my arms over my chest. "What?" He laughs wiping Noah's dresser. "Aren't you done yet?" I wine. In order to go faster we split the task into two. I went through all of Noah's clothes, putting the ones he didn't use anymore in a plastic container and storing it away whilst he was in charge of cleaning the room.

I somehow finished first. I guess I was a little eager to have some time alone with Josh and sped through the process of going through Noah's clothes. All I know is that we need to get him some new clothes. Josh however is dusting as slow as a snail. I glance at the clock and groan when I realise we only have about 20 minutes before Noah wakes up and that's pushing it.

"You know what?" I mumble as I stomp over to him and grab his hand, pulling him away from what he was doing. "Baby" he laughs "Where are we going? Noah is asleep in our room" he reminds me. I stop in my track and frown. I completely forgot that our son was asleep on our bed as we cleaned his room. I smirk realising that nothing is going to come between Josh and I.

I turn to face him, "Lie down" he looks at me taken a back. "What?" I roll my eyes "Lie down" I repeat impatiently. He's lucky that we bought a really soft and fluffy rug. He eyes me sceptically but does as I ask.

I don't waste any time to straddle him and lean down to kiss him. My lips are rough and insistent against his making him have a hard time kissing me back. I part his lips diving my tongue into his mouth and grinding against him, earning a groan from him.

My hands trail down his body and stop at the waistband of his sweatpants. I tug them down and he lifts his hips to help me. I gasp feeling him press against me and my heart starts pounding faster. My anticipation building up even more. I can't wait to feel him.

He takes the chance to take dominance of the kiss, slowing down my lips against his. I moan grinding against him. I can already feel my body reacting to him, the heat between my legs growing and becoming almost unbearable to the point where I absolutely need him.

I don't waste any time to kick off my short leaving me in my drenched panties. There's no need for foreplay we're both ready for each other. I push my panties to the side not wanting to waste another second and guide him to my entrance before slowly sinking down, letting him enter his full length into me.

My lips part, breaking off the kiss as I let out a low moan. He grips my hips tighter, his own moan eliciting from the back of his throat. "God Maya" he groans making me smirk. I lift my hips, starting a slow rhythm and lean down to kiss him again.

I lean forwards slightly and gaps against his lips, feeling him against a certain spot. "Fuck" I mutter against his lips whilst doing the same action action again. I pick up my pace after a few seconds, sinking down onto him faster. I pull away from him trying to catch my breath as I hold onto his shoulders to keep myself up. My body starts shaking on top of his, my orgasm just within reach.