Chapter 13 Page 5

(Please Play And Repeat Song Till The End)

(May 21, 2017 Saturday 12:21 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"Erryn, I think that it's time we take your phone." Maddison grabs my phone from my while I'm laying on the floor.
"No, don't do that. What if he texts me.." The 'e' in me getting dragged out while I'm still laying on the floor.
"Maddison is right, you're wasted you're gonna regret it if you text him." Casey takes a seat on the door by me, in front of her bed.
"I still can't believe he chased you so long just to dump you, I swear I'm kicking his ass next time I see him." Makenzie angrily speaks up from Casey's bed.

"Y-you and me both. It's okay. He's just trying to push me away and it's okay because I won't let him. So if you could politely return my phone-"
"We love you Erryn but there is no way we're letting you get this phone." Maddison says, I know they're right. I do need to just give him time. The whole thing with Grayson is scary. I don't want to see anything happen to him. But I also miss Ethan.
"You guys are right. That doesn't make it any less harder." I shrug.
"It's okay he'll come around." Casey shrugs, a sigh leaves my lips before the sound of Maddison squealing fills my ears.

"Oh my god, oh my god. He just texted." Maddison yells making me sit up while I'm on the floor.
"Are you a wizard?" My head turn to look at Casey and she shrugs looking shocked.
"What is it what'd he say?" Casey gets up from the floor and goes over to Maddison.
"Is it good?" I question hoping it is.
"Oh it's good this is good." Maddison smiles tossing me my phone.

"Who cares how good it is. You can't just run back to him. He's an ass." Makenzie complains while I read the text over and over.

Ethan💞🍆

I miss you...

As soon as I'm about to respond another text appears making my excitement disappear.

But what I said still stands. I have some good news though.

What's the news?

Grayson's Awake. I know it's late so can you come to the hospital in the morning?

Definitely..

Thanks see you then.

See you.

End Messages
__

"He just wanted me to know that Grayson is awake. He wants me to come to the hospital in the morning." A sigh leaves my mouth.
"Are you going?" Maddison sits down on the floor in front of me.
"Of course, but for Grayson of course. I can't go to hospital trying to get him back. That's not even my main focus right now. I have to go see Grayson."
"Definitely. I agree, you and Ethan can't be worried about your drama right now." Makenzie makes a point and she's right.

"I'm going first thing in the morning, love you guys. Night." I smile getting up off the floor.
"Night." They all announce while I leave Casey's room and go to the guest room to sleep.

(May 21, 2017 Saturday 9:16 a.m.)

321, 323, 325 that's Grayson room number. Taking a deep breath I knock and hear the door open to see Ethan.

"You came." He says with a smile.
"Why wouldn't I? Where is he?" I don't really feel like conversating with him, it's nothing personal. It's just that it's really early and I have a mean ass hangover. You know and he dumped me.
"He's in the bathroom. He'll be out any minute. You okay? How have you been?" He crosses his arms looking like he actually cares.
"You mean since you dumped me and kicked me out of your house last week.. or you know just in general." My hand rubs circles around my temples.

"I deserve that." He sighs nodding his head to himself.
"Maybe a little." I shrug, I'm not here to focus on me and Ethan. I'm here for Grayson. Speaking of, the bathroom door opens reviling him. He looks banged up and he has a cast on his right arm.
"Grayson!" My arm wrap around him, hugging him but not to tight.
"Hey.." He says awkwardly.
"Ethan who is this?" He sort of whispers with my arms still around him. I pull them away when he asks that.

"You don't know who I am?" Please tell me he's kidding this has to be a classic Grayson joke.
"No, are you my girlfriend? That would be one nice thing to hear, cause you're like really pretty." He smiles and I step away.
"No, actually she's not." Ethan sounds a little irritated.
"Sorry is she yours?" He asks and Ethan stays quiet.

"No. I'm not. But it's fine. Even if you don't remember me. I remember you and I'm so glad that you're okay." I sigh in relief.
"Thanks for caring. What's your name?"
"It's Erryn, Erryn Clark." A smile takes over my face. This takes me back to old times.. when I first introduced myself to him.
"Well it's nice to meet you." He smiles looking me in my eye, looking at me like-

"Erryn, can we go out into the hall for a second?" Ethan interrupts, if it's not about Grayson I don't want to talk about this.
"Yeah sure, I'll be right back." This is going to be so weird re getting him to know me. I walk away from him though and follow Ethan out into the hallway.

"What's so important?" My arms cross not wanting to be out here too long.
"I know you're gonna be coming here for Grayson and because of his memory I want to ask you not to tell him about us.." he can't be serious.
"You want me to act like we weren't a thing?" I stay calm but him saying that makes me feel.. hurt.
"Kind of yes.. I don't want to just erase us-"
"But you are." I interrupt.
"Erryn please, don't make this harder than it is." He sighs grabbing my hand.

"Ethan, you once told me you trusted me with your heart. You asked me not to break it and I didn't. Ethan I love you I can't just act like I'm okay with this-"
"Erryn-"
"No, I would never hurt you. So why are you working so hard to do it to me? Why are you working so hard to push me away?" He can at least tell me the truth.

"Erryn, we're done. I shouldn't have said the things I said at my house okay I admit that. I lied, I was trying to push you away-"
"See I knew you didn't want to break up-"
"But I do think we should be over." He says making my eyes water.
"Grayson will never be okay with us. You told me once before that if I ever have to choose between you or Grayson.. I don't want to but I have to." I hate to say it but he's right.

He's not pushing me away.. he really is done fighting for us.