Chapter 7 Page 1

(Repeat song till the end)

(Tuesday 7:25 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I put on my running clothes to go jogging.

Me and Grayson are straight, but I just can't help but feel like there's something that I'm missing.

Kinda like I left something hanging. Whatever the case, I probably just need to run it off and I haven't been running in a while.

I grab my fanny pack putting my phone and my earbuds inside. I put my Apple Watch on my wrist and leave my room.

I get downstairs and close the door to go for my run.

I soon begin jogging. This just makes me think clearly. Going for a run, but the question is what the hell am I supposed to be thinking about.

That was until I looked back to see someone following me. I try to just keep jogging until I realize that they're coming closer.

"Erryn!" I hear someone yell. I then run at full speed. I can't see who it is being that it's dark.

I keep running terrified, then I feel myself run into someone. "Whoa," I hear them say. I look up to see Ethan.

Now I know what I was supposed to be thinking about I haven't seen Ethan since, the incident. I don't want to either.

"Erryn, you okay?" He asked. "There, there was someone chasing me and- and-" before I could finish he pulled me into him and looked behind me.

"Erryn, there's no one there." He said looking behind me. I turned my head to see that he's right which confuses me.

With that I just slowly leave his arms.

"Actually now that I have you here can we talk?" He asked.

"Us? Talk? Don't you mean you try to butter me up and prove to you friends that you're top jock by getting in my pants?" I ask.

"He told you," he said looking down. "Yeah, so you can drop your act." I said brushing past his shoulder rather hard.

"Erryn, let me explain." He said jogging to get in front of me and talking to me.

I just stood there not looking at him, ignoring him. "Yes, it started off like that. I thought it'd be cool, but I- you grew on me. I know the way I feel isn't one sided." He said touching my cheek.

I just turned my head making his hand fall. "Erryn, I know you have always liked me." He said smirking.

"Yeah, maybe freshman year. Back where I left it." I snapped. "Erryn, I'm not dumb you liked me, and still do." He said slickly.

"You may think that, but I'm with you brother ass face. I'm not Maddison. I'm not going to cheat on Grayson, especially with you like she did." I said starting to walk forward.

"Did you miss the part where you already did? We both know you may have pulled away from that kiss, but you didn't want to." He said loud as I kept walking ignoring him.
__

I get back home and grab my phone off of my bed where I left it.

I never bring it with me when I run because it just slows me down. I look to see that I had a few text, but it was something else that caught my eye.

I had a missed FaceTime and text from Amariah. The text read; 'Hey I know that we're on the outs but I can't keep being mad at you. Call me?' it felt like a weight was lifted from me.

I immediately called her back. The phone rang about 2 times before the FaceTime call said connecting.

"Erryn, I thought you weren't gonna call." She said sounding relieved. "Of course, I hate being on the outs with you and not talking to you and it's been too long." I said.

"I know, I just. I should have told you that something happened between me and Grayson. On top of that I should have told you that I felt things for him." She added.

"Its forgotten." I said not caring anymore. I missed my friend.

We continued talking until she eventually had to go. It was time for me to go to sleep by this point since I showered and everything.

Before I do go to bed I go to Instagram to check my feed.

@GraysonDolan

GraysonDolan: Oh hi there

Liked by AskBoutAmariah,
ElsieGotSass, Maddison_Granger and 12,995 more
Comments:
AskBoutAmariah: Yessss Sir
EthanDolan: That's my hoodie tho...
ElsieGotSass: My Booooo😍😍
GraysonDolan: @ElsieGotSass 💛
AlexAiano: Hml bro

*•*

I would have commented on his stuff but unlike my account his is public, and has more followers than mines.

If they see that I comment on his and he comments on mine people will eventually connect the dots so I just like it.

I tried to keep my private account with just me and Amariah's friends and supporters following, but somehow a few gossip accounts started following.

I don't think much of it anymore. I soon get another text though.

🔒❤️Minneee/G❤️🤤

Hey
(7:35 p.m.)

Hello
(7:48 p.m.)

I know you're up I saw you like my post. 😪🤔
(Now)

~•~

I meant to text him back when I saw that he texted me earlier, but I ended up forgetting when I called Amariah.

🔒❤️Minneee/G❤️🤤

Sorry I meant to text you earlier. Amariah called me..

Amariah??

Yeah. she apologized and everything.

So does that mean you two are back to the old you..

I'd hope so.

Well I'd ask you if you wanted to face time, but you just turned your lights off so I am assuming you going to bed.

Yeah, I'll see you in the morning though. I can ride with you right?

Of course I'll see you in the morning❤️

See you then.❤️

Goodnight baby.

Night.
(Read 11:57 p.m)

~•~

I sent my last test and got comfortable before going to sleep.