Chapter 10 Page 1

(Repeat the song till the end)

(Monday 10:22 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

Ethan's car pulls up to my yard and he stops.

"Aren't you gonna get out." He laughs to himself a little. "Actually, do you want to come in?" I ask.

"Really?" He asks shocked. "Yeah. My mom and Elsie are out of town cause this week, this is Elsie's spring break and I really don't want to be alone." I say honestly.

"Sure." He smiles making me smile.

I get out the car and walk to the door with him following me. I unlock the door and walk inside.

"I'm gonna head up to my room." I say when he steps in. "Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be up." He said.

With that I go straight up to my room and change into something comfortable. I put on some shorts and a hoodie. I walk past my mirror and stop when I realize that it's Grayson's hoodie.

I just stand there. Looking.

"You okay?" Ethan asks from the doorway that I see him standing at from the mirror "I wish." I say turning around to face him.

"You look comfortable." He said walking up to me. "Not like a ugly comfortable, but like a cute comfortable of course." He said staring at my eyes and then my lips.

"God I want to kiss you," He whispers. "Wouldn't be the wises discussion." I whisper back thinking about how much that would hurt Grayson before clearing my throat.

"This is um, Grayson's hoodie." I speak up getting back on topic. "Oh," he sighs. "Yeah, I didn't realize till I put it on." I say.

"You wanna change?" He asks. "Yeah, I don't want to be reminding myself of him while I'm trying to have a chill night." I shrug.

"Well I'll leave you to it." He smiles before leaving my room and shutting the door.

I go back to my closet and pick a different hoodie one that wasn't Grayson's. I put it on and I go to close my blondes when I see something.

I see Grayson and some girl next door. I was about to leave the window when I see her kiss Grayson making me shocked.

That hurt.

But it also makes me think. I close the door and get over myself.

"You done?" I hear Ethan ask behind my closed door. "Uh, yeah you can come in." I say stepping away from the window after closing the blinds.

"So, what are we doing? Watching a movies cause if so I say we watch-" I cut him off by walking up to him and kissing him.

I can tell he's shocked but he kisses me back pulling away

I can tell he's shocked but he kisses me back pulling away. "What happened to wise decisions?" He asked.

"The hell do I know about being wise?" I whisper with my hands around his neck. He just lightly laughs before kissing me again. I feel him pick me up wrapping my legs around my waist.

I feel him sit me on my dresser still kissing me.

We stop the heated kiss and I pull my shirt off

We stop the heated kiss and I pull my shirt off. "Erryn, are we gonna-"

"Don't ask, just let it it happen." I say before kissing him again.

He picks me up again this time going to the bed. He hovers on top of me kissing me. I tug at his shirt signaling him to take if off.

He slowly let me slide it off of him momentarily stopping the kiss. I then go to his pants unbuckling them and getting them off of him he eventually did the same to me.

"This isn't your first time is it?" He asked softly. "It is with someone other than you know, Grayson." I say.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. "I'm sure." I say kissing him again.

I slowly felt him pull my panties down and off of me. He kept kissing me moving to my neck while I felt his fingers enter me making me throw my head back.

"Damn babygirl you're wet," He basically groaned. "You wanna tell me who got you like this. Who made you this wet? Huh princess?" He asked seductively.

I can tell having sex with Ethan will be nothing like it was with Grayson, he's a lot more responsive, and honestly I like it.

"I didn't hear you speak up Erryn, tell me who made you this fucking wet." He whispered. "You Ethan all you." I moan breathing heavily.

He kept his movements steady fingering me while he started kissing my neck and stopped at my ear. "When I'm touching you like this, making you feel this good, fucking you this good, its daddy, not Ethan, princess." He said fingering me faster.

"Got that?" He asked still fingering me.

"Yes," I moan

"Yes what?" He asked cocking his eyebrow. "Yes daddy." I say giving in, as soon as I do I feel myself about to cum.

"Daddy, I'm gonna-"

"No you're not." He smirked pulling his hand away. "You don't finish until I say so, and I say you don't cum until I'm inside you." He said before kissing me again.

Fuck he's hot. I keep kissing him when I feel him enter me causing a sharp pain for a second making me gasp.

"You okay babygirl?" He asks pulling away from the kiss.

I nod feeling him fill me up. "Damn you're deep" I moan rolling my eyes back.

"Want it deeper? Harder? Faster? Just let me know babygirl and it's yours." He said affecting me.

"Faster," I moan. "I didn't hear the key word princess." He smirked. "Fuck you." I say hating his game.

"That didn't sound like the key word." He said cockily. "I want it faster, daddy." I say giving him what he wants.

With that he sped up making me close my eyes tightly liking the feeling. "Open your eyes babygirl I to see those pretty eyes when I'm fucking you." He groaned making me open my eyes.

"Oh my god," I moan feeling myself coming close to my climax while scratching his back. "Go ahead, cum for me." He said smirking.

"Oh my god Daddy yes." I moan finishing.

"That's it. Fuck." He said pulling out and cumming on my stomach.

What the hell did I just do?