Chapter 5 Page 3

(Repeat song till end)

(Monday 6:14 am)

Erryn's Pov//

I get up from the sound of my alarm. I start on my way to the bathroom after getting towels and open the door.

"Oh my god!" I say opening the door to see Ethan... naked. He didn't even bother to cover himself.

I turn my head in shock. "I'll um come back later." I said holding out the towel I had in my hand giving it to him.

"Calm down, it's not like you haven't thought about it." He said taking the towel. "Cocky much?" I ask turning back around since he was covered.

"You tryna take a shower?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I mean I just got out but I could go again." He smirked making me roll my eyes.

"I think I'll use Graysons bathroom." I said leaving. "Your loss." I heard as I walked away.

Each of them have their own bathroom but Ethan's shower doesn't get hot water

I keep walking until I'm at Grayson's door. I knock waiting for an answer. Suddenly the door opened.

Grayson had a tooth brush in his mouth so he couldn't really talk, he just looked at me confused.

"Can I use your bathroom? Ethan has the hallway one... occupied." I said.

"I offered to let her shower with me!" I heard Ethan yell.

Grayson just rolled his eyes at Ethan's statement before letting me in. "Thank you." I said walking to his bathroom.

I already have a toothbrush in his bathroom form all the other times I spend a night.

Before I could start brushing mine Grayson comes into the bathroom finishing brushing his teeth.

He then stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I stood there for a second just looking at us in the mirror when he tried to kiss me.

I moved my head away from him lips. "Erryn," he laughed/whined.

"You may have brushed your teeth but I haven't brushed mine." I said picking up my toothbrush.

"Fine." He said pulling his arms away from my waist before kissing my cheek. "Don't take too long." He said leaving the bathroom.

I just nodded in response.

A few thing I've gathered about Grayson, he's really clingy. I mean he was alway sort of clingy in a way when we were friends.

Not like this though, but hey, I'm not complaining.
__

"Second period is about to be so awkward." I sighed as we sit in the school parking lot in Grayson's car.

"How so?" He asked.

"Did you forget when I found out Amariah has a thing for you?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah that," He said sarcastically. "Why would it be awkward? She doesn't know that you snooped through my phone and saw our messages?" He said.

"Hey, I didn't snoop." I said defending myself.

"Yeah, you just took my phone and went through it." He said. "I was basically asked to do so. You left it there." I said.

"Yeah, cause I thought I could trust you." He said. "Oh so now you don't trust me?" I asked offended.

"I didn't say that." He said.

"Well you didn't not say it. Go ahead tell me you don't trust me." I said.

"I don't not trust you, I mean I literally put your finger print in my phone. I just don't like that you went through it." He said.

"What was so bad about me going through it, got something to hide?" I asked.

"Erryn, I don't want to want to argue with you. I just don't like that you felt like you had to snoop. All you had to do was ask me I would've told you." He said.

"Grayson how was I supposed to ask a answer to a question I didn't know? I mean honestly were you even going to tell me?" I asked.

"You have 5 minutes till first period starts, you should probably go." He said since he has weight room meaning he has 5 more minutes than I do.

I just roll my eyes getting out grabbing my book bag.

I go straight into the school and don't bother to stop at my locker since Amariah is at hers.

Instead I go straight to class and take my seat, beside Ethan.

I just sit down aggravated that I have to be here after what just went down in the parking lot.

"You good?" Ethan asked.

"Don't start with me." I said even more aggravated with his presence. I'm still not over us kissing and him basically spitting in my face afterwards.

"That's fair," he sighed.

"Look, I know that you like playing mode games with me, and acting like your there for me one minute. Only to treat me like shit the next second, but leave me alone, please." I said not feeling like playing mind games with him today.

I didn't even bother to look at him when I said it.

"Erryn I-"

"I said not today." I said snapping my head to face him while talking to him this time. He just looked into my eyes and nodded.

I didn't mean to snap at him but I literally had enough.
__

(MONDAY 5:36 pm)

I stayed after school for cheer practice and realized that I had no ride.

Lisa and Sean are at work, me and Grayson aren't on good terms, same for me and Amariah, and my mom is out of town.

I look at my phon to see that Grayson was blowing me up. I just ignored him.

Finally I swallowed my pride and ultimately called him.

"Hello?" Ethan asked picking up. "I'm sorry to call you but can you please pick me up. Im at school." I said.

"Still? Erryn wasn't practice over 20 minutes ago?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I was hoping there was a way I could magically get back to your place without calling anyone." I said.

"Why couldn't you call G-"

"Can you just come get me?" I asked cutting him off.

"I'm on my way." He finally sighed.

"Thank you." I said before the line died.