Chapter 9 Page 1

(Repeat the song till the end)

(Thursday 12:34 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

We finally get back to the hotel and Grayson follows me to my room since there are only 3 rooms within the suite.

He's been really quiet all night though. "You okay?" I ask walking over to the bed where he's sitting on the bed. He just shrugs.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask going to touch his arm only for him to move it away from me. "Grayson, what's your problem?" I ask backing away from him.

"My problem is I share everything with my brother and it seems like now my girlfriend is apart of that." He said getting up, and that's when it hit me. I smell alcohol on his breath.

"Grayson you're drunk, we can talk about whatever it is you're feeling tomorrow." I say. "No, lets talk about how you feel." He said getting in my face.

"Grayson back up you're scarring me." I say backing up until he's got me against the wall.

"Well then I guess you see how I feel. Knowing that I could loose you it scares me Erryn. It hurts like hell so I have to do this." He said softly.

"Grayson you don't have to do anything we can sort this ou-"

"Erryn, we're done I don't want you anymore." He said making my heart feel like it dropped. "Grayson you don't mean that your just drunk." I say. "Drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts." He said looking me in the eye.

"You don't mean it Grayson I love you and you love me I know you do. So I know you don't mean that." I say more to myself than him. "What do you not get? I don't want you Erryn maybe this should have ended earlier. We both know I had this reputation. Get with girls and leave them. What makes you think you're different. You're all the same you're more of a player than I was. Me and my brother huh?" He said making me snap. "I'm nothing like them and you know it. I hate you." I say quietly not meaning the last part.

"You didn't seem to hate me when you let me take your virginity. You love me Erryn. I'm just saying, I don't feel the same. Sucks when it works like that huh." He said.

"You're trying to push me away Grayson, why?" I ask.

"I'm trying to get you to see the truth!" He yelled hitting the wall beside my head making me shut my eyes tightly. "Babe-"

"Don't call me that. Erryn get it through you head I don't want you! I don't want you! I don't want you!" He kept yelling and hitting the wall scaring me until I heard the door open.

"What the hell Grayson backup." Ethan said coming in the room. He wouldn't move he just looked at me.

"Grayson I said move!" Ethan said pulling him away.

"What's your problem?" Ethan asked. "My problem is her. She's the problem." He said eying me.

"She's your girlfriend. What the hells gotten into you?" Ethan asked. "Not anymore she's not. You can have her. I know you want her I'm not a idiot. Go ahead have at it. Have fun, I know I did." He said making me feel like shit.

"Man fuck this drunk or not I'm not taking this." I say brushing past Ethan shoulder to get by.

"Erryn. Erryn. Erryn wait." He said walking towards me until he was in-front of me.

This is probably his fault I was so fucking stupid to think he could genuinely be or do good. He told Grayson something was going on between us to get us to break up.

He walks me to his room and closes his door.

"Erryn, what the hell is going on what was that?" He asked. "I could ask you the same thing." I mumble.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked standing in front of me. "You know what it means. I tried to be your friend." I say about to cry.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "I talking about how this is your fault." I say hitting his chest making him take a step back.

"You did this to me and Grayson!" I say hitting his chest again making him take a step back again.

"You told him some bullshit lie." *hit*

"And now he hates me. He hates me. Ethan he hates me." I say crying at this point barely bringing my fist up to his chest only for him to wrap his arms around me.

"Calm down, he's just.. out of it." Ethan said holding me.

I just don't say anything. All I can focus on is the warmth his body and the rhythm of his heartbeat.

"You can sleep in here tonight. I can sleep on the couch." He said as I let go of hugging him. "Don't." Is all I breath out looking at him.

"Whatever you want." He said touching my cheek. I nod and walk over to his bed sitting on it taking off my jean jacket.

He went to the bathroom in his room to use the bathroom I guess. I turned off the light in the room and laid down on the bed.

All of this WILL be fixed in the morning. Soon I feel him get I the bed since my back is facing him. I turn around to see that he's laying with his back facing me.

I turn back around and wait till I feel he's asleep and just let it out. I start sniffing due to my tears.

Suddenly I feel him pull me into him with my back to his chest. I turn around to face him and my face is in his chest.

"I would never sabotage you and Grayson's relationship. Regardless of me feeling the way I do about you. He makes you happy. Erryn I'm selfish, but I could never be selfish enough to do something like this." He said.

"I believe you. You'd never want me or Grayson to feel like this." I say.

"Seeing you anything but happy hurts me. You were so happy today. But I guess it's true, good things don't last." He said.

"Tell me about it. I'm just glad you're here for me. I don't know what would have happened without you here tonight." I say bringing my head away from his chest and up to his face.

"Erryn," He whispered hovering over my lips.

"Hm?" I respond.

"You know how I said I'm selfish?" He asked. "Yeah." I say confused as to where he's going with this.

"As long as we're being all truthful and you two are technically broken up I don't see why wanting to do this isn't the perfect time-"

"Shut up." I say cutting him off and pressing my lips against his kissing him he immediately kiss me back pulling me into him.

It's wrong I know, but if Grayson is going to make me feel like shit at least now so have a real reason to feel like shit.

My boyfriend is not even 40 feet away and I'm making out with his brother whom I've hated for years.

What a player.