Chapter 10 Page 5

(Repeat the song till the end)

(Friday 10:26 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"You what?" He asks starting to stand up like I do.

I wish I didn't, but I do.

"I- I'm in love with you. I didn't want to believe I was earlier and I didn't know if I did but Ethan I do. I'm in love with you. Ethan I love you."

He cut me off by kissing me. "Erryn Azariah Clark, you have no idea how good it feels to hear and see those words come out your mouth." He said pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too, I love you more than you know

"I love you too, I love you more than you know." He smiled. I just kiss him pulling him into me.

"I think it's time to ditch the party, we should probably go back to your place." He said pulling away. "Hell yeah." I smile.

•••
(Friday 11:01 p.m.)

I open the door to my house and we both walk in. He closes the door behind him and kisses me picking me up making me squeal laughing.

He goes to the couch and sits down sitting me on his lap. I take off his jacket that he made put on earlier.

He slowly started changing the position putting him on top of me. "God you're beautiful." He said pulling away from the kiss and looking at me.

"Look who's talking," I smile before kissing him again. I pulled his shirt off and he went to my dress slowly unzipping it under me.

His hands roam my body making me enjoy the feeling of his body on mines.

I slide my dress off also getting his shirt off. He pulls away from kissing me and goes to my chest kissing my Brest making hickeys. My hands run to his hair as he moves up no my neck.

I feel him unbuckle his pants taking them off. I slide my panties down my legs until they're off.

I feel him teasingly slide his dick up and down my entrance. "Please don't tease me," I moan. He dipped his head down to my neck leaving kissed before whispering.

"Key word princess."

"Please don't tease me daddy," I say remembering last time. "If that's what you want babygirl." He said pushing himself in me.

"Oh my god!" I moan throwing my head back. "Does it feel good?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes daddy, it does." I moan clawing at his back.

"Tell me, how good it feels babygirl tell daddy how much you like his dick." He whispered. "I fucking love it."

"Shit princess, such a tight pussy, who's pussy is this?" He groans. "Yours, all yours." I say making him speed up.

He leans down and kisses me while pounding in and out of me filling me up.

"Oh- fuck!" I yell when I feel him hit a spot that almost made me cum on the spot. "Did daddy find where you want him?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes right there please, daddy do it again." I moan. "Such a good got begging for daddy. Is that where you want it?" He asked doing it again.

"Yes." I say rolling my eyes back. "Well I'm gonna give it to you." He said hitting the spot over, and over again.

I felt like I was gonna cum.

"Shit babygirl, you're tight." I said groaning.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum." I moan. "Want daddy to make you feel good? Cum?" He asked.

"Yes," I moan feeling him hitting the spot again while feeling him run circles around my clit.

"Shit, I feel you clenching around me. Go ahead princess, cum on daddy's dick like a good girl." He groaned while I unfolded under him.

My organism still didn't stop him he kept going.

"Daddy, I can't take anymore." I moan feeling like I might black out. "Don't worry, I'm almost- fuck." He groaned twitching inside me.

"Shit, take that shit. Take daddy's cum." He said while I felt his cum fill me up.

I rolled down beside me, we're both breathing heavily catching our breath.

"Won't your parents be pissed that you didn't come home?" I ask since every time Grayson came home late they'd be pissed at him.

"I'm not their main focus, it's all about their golden boy, they don't even notice I'm not there." He shrugged.

"I'm really used to it. Everyone focuses on him." He sighs.

"Not me. Not anymore, I mean it. I love you, and I'm not just saying it cause Grayson broke up with me. I've always liked you. Every since I met you. It was you. Not Grayson." I say honestly.

"If that were true then why did you hang out with him when we were younger. If you liked me. I mean." He asks.

"I had a crush. The thought of talking to you terrified me." I laugh. "I hated it. Seeing you and Grayson together." He said looking at the ceiling.

"I hated having to watch you be a player, flirt with other girls, get with them." I say honestly.

"Not anymore, I'm done with that. I can't imagine anything being better then having you." He said smiling.

"Ditto." I say snuggling into him. "You cold?" He asked.

"The AC stays on 65 in here so yeah." I laugh.

"Here." He said reaching for the throw blanket on the couch and putting it over us.

"Thank you." I say. "Anytime babe." He said making me smile at yet another pet name.

I feel myself start to drift off when I hear him whisper something probably thinking I'm asleep.

"I love you more than you'll ever know. I'm trusting you with my heart Erryn Clark, please don't break it."