Chapter 5 Page 5

(Repeat song till end)

(Monday 6:45 pm)

Erryn's Pov//

Me and Grayson may be straight, but the tension between me and Ethan is real.

I guess you could say I'm butt hurt but he didn't have to say that.

We're all sitting at the table just eating. "So, Erryn. I heard you started cheering, you gonna be at the next game?" Sean asked.

"Yeah, cheering this one on." I said playfully bumping my shoulder into Grayson's making him laugh lightly. I guess it annoyed Ethan cause he just scoffed.

"Something you'd like to say?" Grayson asked looking across the table at Ethan. "No Grayson, I don't have anything to say. I just thought your girlfriends statement was funny." He said before I gave him a look that could kill.

"Oh please, we've been trying to get these two to date for years. Seeing that happen would be a miracle." Sean said.

"Maybe they finally decided to let it happen, I mean you two have been very close lately." Ethan said.

"Shut up," I said rolling my eyes.

"Honestly, you make people so uncomfortable just cause your love life is dry." Grayson said.

"Dry? I don't know, I recently had to basically turn this one girl down." He said eying me. That's when I just shut up. He thinks he's fucking slick.

"Finally, you with a girlfriend. Never thought I'd saw the day." Lisa said.

"Yeah, want sure how she felt till she kissed me not even a week ago." He said knowing what he was doing.

"Who is it?" Sean asked.

"Do we know her?" Lisa asked.

"Grayson does, she's quite close to him." He said smirking.

"I'm done eating, I think I'll head upstairs now." I said before getting up.

"You okay?" Lisa asked. "Uh huh. Perfect." I lied.

I left the table feeling Ethan's eyes burning into me as I walked away. I keep going and go to Graysons room since I like his more.

I get comfortable and turn on the tv. Instead of watching for real I decide to snoop.

I grab his laptop and open it. And there's a passcode. I type in his birthday and I'm in.

Amateur.

Now to find out what's in the Grayson Dolans laptop.

I look in his photos to see a crap ton of photos of us. I smile till I see soothing that set me back.

That- that's Grayson's penis. I- that's enough of photos. I then opened up chrome and it asked if I wanted to restore tabs from last time.

I immediately clicked yes and waited for them to load regretting my decision. Fucking porn. I just laugh to myself till the door opens.

I immediately close the laptop. "Snooping again are we?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah this time I regret it." I laugh getting up. "What'd you see?" He asked putting his arms around my waist.

"Oh, nothing I haven't seen before." I smirked looking down. "You went through my photos?" He laughed embarrassed.

"And your resent tabs you sick son of a bitch." I laughed. "What can I say? I'm a teenage boy." He said.