Chapter 10 Page 4

(Repeat song till the end)

Erryn's Pov//

"That doesn't matter now. I'm just glad that you did." I say smiling.

My smile drops when I look up to see Grayson with some girl. I can't say it really affects me though.

I accept the fact that he broke up with me. I just want to know why. Why do it and why act so pissed off at me.

Yesterday when I saw him in class he was a complete dick to me.

"What ya thinkin' about?" Ethan asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "Nothing important" I smile.

Soon out of no where Maddison comes up to us.

"Well hello you two." She says smiling. "Maddison." I fake smile. "So, you want to have fun?" She asks.

I just look at Ethan and back to her. "Hell yeah." I smile. "Meet me in my basement for a game of truth or well truth." She said smiling.

Maybe it's because I'm tipsy as hell but, I say-

"Yeah sure be right down." I say. "Alright. See you then." She says before leaving.

"Did you really just agree to walk into the devils lare?" He asked. "Funny, I used to think that was your room." I laugh making him roll his eyes.

"Ooh thank you." I say snatching two shots out of someone's hands. "Erryn I think you might want to slow down." He says while I drink both shots.

"What? I'm just preparing myself before I get there. This is gonna be fun." I smile staring to her basement.

"You thinks that now." Ethan says following me. We keep walking until we start down her stairs. I get to the bottom and I'm thrown off by who I see.

"Um, Maddison where are the rest of the players?" I ask. "This is them." She smiled. "I told you." Ethan whispered.

The only people down here are me, Ethan, Amariah, Grayson, and Maddison.

"So, as the host of the party I will be hosting the game. Ethan Erryn take your seats." She smiled as me and Ethan sit beside each other in front of Amariah and Grayson.

"So, you all know how this game works right I ask questions and you guys answer honestly." She smiles we all nod.

"Except for me. There's no way in hell im playing this." Ethan said. "Fine, you can just watch then." Maddison said unfazed.

"So, first question, Erryn why aren't you and Grayson together?" She asks.

"He said he didn't want me anymore." I shrug. "Is that true Graybae?" She asked Grayson.

"That's what I told her." He says not bothering to look at me. "Is that really the reason?" She asked. "No." He said throwing me off.

"Then what is it?" I ask. "Uh uh, not so fast I ask the questions and we'll get there." She says.

"So, Amariah, Do you know why they really aren't together?" She asks. "I told Grayson the truth." Amariah says making me confused. "What truth?" Maddison asks.

"I thought you get one question?" Amariah asks. "My house my rules now answer it." Maddison says.

"That Erryn has kissed Ethan and was thinking about her and Ethan being together." She said making me feel hurt and making everyone look at me including Ethan, only it was like his eyes lit up. "What the hell Amariah?!" I ask wanting to hit her.

"Oh don't get pissed at her because you were unfaithful." Grayson snapped.

"Wait Erryn is it true? Did you kiss him?" Maddison asked. "Not when Grayson and I were together no, I'd never do that to him. The night he fucking broke my heart I spiraled. Amariah was just lying through her teeth to get us to breakup. I was never unfaithful to him. Good to know he took Amariahs word over mine." I say eying Grayson.

"Why did you believe Amariah over Erryn?" Maddison asked.

"Because, it wouldn't have been the first time Erryn kissed my brother behind my back." He said.

"The first time I kissed Ethan we weren't even together." I say to him. "Maybe not officially but we were something. Are we just going to act like you didn't suck my dick the day before you kissed him?" He asked.

"Get over it. It was months ago you still should have trusted me over little Ms. Home Wrecker over there." I say not even wanting to look at Amariah.

"I guess the best question now would be who do you believe now?" She asked.

"I-I don't know." He answers.

"Amariah, Amariah, were you telling Grayson the truth when you said they kissed before they broke up?" Maddison asks.

"I was just assuming that they did." She said looking down like she was ashamed of herself.

"Wow, So Grayson you broke up with Erryn for nothing really do you regret it?" Maddison said.

"No." He answered still looking pissed at me. What the hell does he mean no?

There's really no reason he has to be pissed at me.

"Wow, no? Erryn how does that make you feel?" She asked. "This is enough end the stupid game." Ethan said speaking up.

"No, this game has a point we need to get the truth out." I say. "I feel hurt that he broke up with me and doesn't regret it." I say.

"How do you feel about Erryn?" She asked me Grayson. "I love her, and I'm in love with her, but I hate that I'm in love with her." He said.

"Erryn, how do you feel?" She asks. "I love him, but I'm not in love with him." I say not meaning to say it. I don't want to see him hurt better yet be the reason he's hurt.

"Damn, Erryn. So Grayson, why are you glad you broke up with her?" She asks.

"Because, she doesn't care about me. Not really. The night of the rave she saw me kiss a girl, Amariah." He said making me take in a deep breath.

I thought she was my fucking friend.

"So to get back at me she slept with Ethan." He said making me even more shocked.

Ethan looked at me, hurt. He thinks that I only slept with him to piss off Grayson.

Then I remember. I didn't want to tell myself or Amariah the truth so I lied. I told her I got with Ethan to make Grayson jealous but that's not true.

"Wait wait what? Hold on, you and Amariah, and you and Ethan?" She asked looking at us.

"Erryn I knew you were something but to use his brother ouch, you slept with Ethan just to get back at his brother." She sighed.

"I didn't sleep with him to get back at Grayson, I slept with Ethan because I'm in love with him." I say not thinking about what I said until after I said it.

Grayson just got up and left and Amariah left after him.

"I think that was something." Maddison said before also leaving. Leaving just me and Ethan.