Chapter 9 Page 3

(Repeat Song Till The End)

(Sunday 12:45 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I lay in my bed crying. It didn't feel like this breakup between me and Grayson was real until I got back home.

I wish he would just tell me why. I did nothing but love him. I truly loved him with everything inside me. I didn't just loose my boyfriend. I lost my friend who I've known forever.

I just keep thinking about the things he said when he was drunk.

"My problem is I share everything with my brother and it seems like now my girlfriend is apart of that."

What did he mean by that. Was he jealous of me and Ethan's friendship? Is that why he broke up with me?

"Well then I guess you see how I feel. Knowing that I could loose you scares me Erryn. It hurts like hell so I have to do this."

Did that mean that he felt like he had to end it because he felt like I would? What does it mean.

I think back to the night when I left

*Flashback*

(Friday 8:35 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I pack my suitcase and all of my stuff.

"We don't have to leave until tomorrow." Ethan says standing in the doorway.

"I know but I don't think that I can take another second here. I can't act like everything is fine like he is."

I just want to go home. I just need to be away from this situation.

"I wish I could give you the answers you want." Ethan said. "But you can't. He can, and he's not going to. It's fine I get that." I sigh.

"I can cheer you up if you stay. We can have a day to ourselves-"

"Ethan, I know you mean well but, I don't think I can talk to you. I can't help but feel like in some way this is your fault." I say honestly.

"What do you mean?" He asked with he face looking like what I said hurt him. "I mean, I think Grayson breaking up with me has something to do with you." I sigh.

"But I already told you. I would-"

"Never do something to pull us apart. I know. But I don't think it happened intentionally. But it did." I say.

"So what? You want to go back to how we were before, you hating me, and me messing with you because Erryn I don't think that there's a rewind button." He said.

"No. God no. I just need time for myself. We could never go back to how we were before. I'm too happy with how things are now." I say honestly.

"Then I'll see you back in Jersey I guess." He said.

"I guess you will." I smile.

I get my suitcase and leave the hotel building and stand outside waiting for my Uber.

I can't stay in the hotel anymore and I think this vacation isn't much of a vacation anymore. Me and Grayson are going through it. Amariah won't tell me what she knows, and me and Ethan are... complicated to say the least.

"Erryn," I hear knocking me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see Grayson. I turn my head back around and act like I don't hear anything.

"Erryn wait!" I hear turning around at this point.

He probably got back to the hotel as the same time I'm leaving. Great. "Go back inside Grayson. I'm going home." I said turning back to watch the road waiting for my ride.

"Erryn, don't leave pissed at me. This is your trip. I'm sorry that I messed it up." He sighs.

"Messed it up? You broke up with me, but oh yeah. You can't tell me why you did it right?" I say.

He just stood there.

"That's what I thought. I have somewhere to go." I say.

He just turns around and leaves. Eventually my Uber pull up and I put my things inside leaving.

*End Of Flashback*

I just toss and turn in my bed trying to get some sleep.

As soon as I start to close my eyes my phone dings letting me know I have a message.

Grayson

i love you.
(Sent 12:52 a.m.)

I look at the message and smile before replying.

Grayson

i love you.
(Sent 12:52 a.m.)

I love you too
(Read 12:52 a.m.)

He left my message on read and I put my phone back on my nightstand trying to go back to sleep.