Chapter 13 Page 1

(Please Play And Repeat Song Till The End)

(May 15, 2017 Saturday 12:02 p.m.)
(I need to start being more specific with date and time this is 3 days after the last chapter.)

Ethan's Pov//

She's so beautiful, from her perfect curls to her smile.

"Hello earth to Ethan." She laughs knocking me out of my thoughts. "Did you even hear a word I said?" She looks at me frustrated. "Of course I was listening." I lie.

"So you agree?" She looks at me confused. "Yes." I don't what the hell I just agreed to but it can't be bad right. "It's settled, we'll tell our families at dinner tonight." She smiles exactly before reaching across the table to grab my hand. "Wait what?" I ask putting my French fry down.

We're at In and Out eating, outside.

Erryn's Pov//

"I just said we should use this dinner as a way to finally tell everyone about us, and then you agreed- I knew you weren't listening." Does he try to annoy me on purpose?

"I'm sorry I got side tracked but telling them? Erryn it's got bad idea written all over it."
"How? Aren't you tired of lying to them?" I know I am.
"Yes, but that's not the point. If we tell them everything changes. I won't be able to go upstairs with you without that door open rule."

"Are you really holding off telling them because of a rule?" I ask laughing. "Um, yeah. Then how are we supposed to-"

"Fuck? Simple, we don't." I watch as he spits out his drink making be laugh. "Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get crazy."

"Is it really that serious?" I giggle. "No sex Erryn? I love you babe but come on. We both know it wouldn't work." He shrugs cockily. "Is that a bet?" I ask competitively.

"I'm not saying it is. I'm just saying simply that you can go just as long without it as I can that's all."
"Well consider it a bet." I reach across the table and grab one of his fries.
"It's on, if I win we get to do that thing I want." He smirks referring to when he said he wanted to start a 'anytime, anyplace, anywhere rule'.
"Fine but if I win I get to tie you up like I've always wanted." I laugh.
"I don't have to worry about you winning so your on." He shrugs.

Things have been so perfect with us after I told him what was happening at school. I really feel like we're gonna last.

"On a serious note, have they messed with you anymore?" He asks making my smile disappear.
"Not since you threatened them." I say seriously. He threatened to expose their nudes... that they sent him while they have boyfriends I guess it was enough.
"I still can't believe you felt like you couldn't tell me. I could have fixed it before it got so serious."
"What do you want me to do? I apologized." I shrug.
"You're right I need to get past it. And I will. We just need to get through this dinner." He smiles.

"I agree to that."

(May 15, 2017 Saturday 7:57 p.m.)

"Erryn for crying out loud, hurry up we're supposed to be over there like now." My mom complains from downstairs while I get ready. Which I guess she has the right to. We don't really dress up for these little dinners... but if tonight is the night that Ethan and I tell everybody I want to look good. I want to try but not try too hard.

Like of course Lisa and Sean love me, but what if that changes when the find out I'm dating their son. Oh my god, what if they don't approve- what am I talking about? Everyone knows they probably wouldn't approve of me dating him. I'm clearly the good influence and he's the bad. Why do I like him again?

Wow, I'm really all over the place. "Erryn!" Elsie yells knocking me out of my thoughts. "I'm coming I'm coming." My purse is in my hand while I rush down the stairs.
"About time- why are your so dressy?" My mom looks me up and down confused.

"Is that a bad thing? Like is it too much? I mean I can change-""No!" Elsie and my mom yell in sync

"No!" Elsie and my mom yell in sync.
"It's fine just come on we're 3 minutes late, so come on and get your ass out the door." My mom sighs while I follow her order.

We get to they're house I feel my breathing get unsteady. Everything is going to change tonight, or is this me just being dramatic? It's ok, I've got this...

Else rings the doorbell and seconds later the door is opened by Sean. "We almost thought you guys weren't coming." He jokes while we walk in. "Erryn was taking her time." Elsie rolls her eye and I scoff, rolling my eyes at her.

"Well it was time well spent you look gorgeous." Sean complements me making a smile find its way to my face.
"Thanks." We all turn our heads when we hear steps from the stairs, it was just Ethan. For some reason my heart is still beating out of my chest but in a good way now that he's here.
"Oh you guys are here, nice to see you Ms.Clark." Ethan and my mom share a hug while Elsie runs to the table and Sean went to go help Lisa put the food on the table.

"Nice to see you too, I know you and Erryn don't really get along but I hope you still come over now that schools out." I told my mom that he was coming over so much because he was tutoring me. I mean he was but we were also doing other things..
"I would love to, if your daughter would let me." He jokes, and I playfully roll my eyes.
"She should, you two need to become friends. You really helped her grades." She turns to me when she mentions my grades.

"Yeah, yeah.. I get it I had trash ass grades." I say as she walks away leaving me and Ethan alone at the doorway, which isn't visible to everyone in the kitchen. He comes towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Well, don't you look beautiful." He smiles before kissing my cheek.
"Glad to hear I look nice, cause I'm feeling like I'm gonna shit my pants here." I look around paranoid that Elsie or that his parents or my mom will see us. He laughs before speaking up.
"Clam down, it's fine. We've done these dinners a thousand times. I can help you relax if you need me to." He whispers in my ear seductively while grabbing my ass.

"And let you win that bet? Oh I think not." I giggle wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.
"Your loss." He shrugs still holding me. I go back to looking around.
"Seriously babygirl, calm down. Your so paranoid that your shaking."
"I am?" I ask seriously.
"Like a crack head." He chuckles finding how nervous I am for this funny.

"I'm glad this is funny for you but what if they don't approve of us?"
"My parents love you and your mom loves me. The only way this can go is good, so relax ok?" He gets really close to my lips.
"Fine." I sigh and I feel him kiss me and now I really do feel my worries melt away. Everything is fine when he holds me and kisses me the way that he is right now.

I pull away abruptly when I hear someone clear their throat but I open my eyes to just see Grayson standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"Don't worry, it's just me. If you guys don't want to get caught I suggest you guys not make out in the doorway." He says with annoyance dripping from his voice before he walks away. I know seeing me and Ethan really irks him. It's not like we're trying to put salt in the wound.

Not on purpose at least..