Chapter 11 Page 1

(Repeat song till the end)

(11:15 p.m. Friday/Still the night of the Party)

Grayson's Pov//

Amariah brought us to my house since my parents are out of town and we've just been sitting in the living room.

Neither of us have said anything. I've just been drinking drink after drink. "Grayson, you have to speak." She says.

I just look up at her with a cold look and look back down. "Grayson," She says lightly.

"What?" I ask rudely

"She was just drunk. She probably didn't even mean it-"

"No offense Amariah but I'm gonna need you to shut up. In a way this is absolutely all your fault." I say looking her in her eyes.

"What- What do you mean?" She asks. "I never would have broken up with Erryn if it weren't for you whispering in my ear. I know Ethan has a thing for her, but I drove her to him when I broke up with her. Why'd you lie about them kissing?" I ask.

"I- I liked you and I just didn't feel like she deserved you Grayson she didn't love you-"

"And what you did!?" I ask angrily and getting up. "Grayson I do." She says getting up. "Bullshit." I say.

"Grayson yes I'm sorry that I lied. I'm sorry about all of this, but I do love you-"

"No you don't! What you love is what Erryn has. I've know it for years. You always want what she has. I was just dumb enough to play into it. Even if you do love me, there is no way in hell I could ever feel the same." I say calming down.

"Grayson please I-" she cut herself off walking up to me. "I hate you." I say barley above a whisper.

"I fucking hate you." I say shaking my head to myself. "Just leave." I say looking at her.

"No." She says looking me in the eye. "Amariah I said-" I get cut off when I feel her kiss me making me pull away.

I just look her in the eye confused. "God I hate you." I sigh before kissing her I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

(The next morning Saturday 7:23 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I get up and look to see I'm in Ethan's shirt and that I'm in my bed beside Ethan beside me. He must have carried me up here last night because we fell asleep on the couch or at least I did.

I smile seeing him sleep. I look straight forward through my window to see into Grayson's room. I see him sleeping with someone else in his bed beside him.

It takes me a minute to realize that it's Amariah. The smile that I had on my face immediately disappears. It didn't hit me last night but it's hitting me now.

I thought she was my friend, and I thought he loved me. Yes I've done things with Ethan but she was supposed to be my friend.

"What are you doing up so early?" Ethan asks letting me know he's awake.

"Couldn't sleep anymore, I'm not tired." I say looking away from the window. "Hey, you okay? You look disappointed. Are you regretting last night?" He ask looking worried.

"No, of course not. I was drunk but I meant everything I said and did." I say smiling. "Good, thought you were having second thoughts." He said sitting up.

"No. I know how I feel about you." I smile. "Then what had you looking so upset?" He asked. "Nothing, nothing at all." I say forcing a smile.

"Liar. Come on what is it? I saw you as soon as you woke up Erryn," he says.

"Creep." I say turning my head to face him. "Nope, don't flip this around on me." He said laughing before going on to looking serious.

"It doesn't matter it's something someone is doing and honestly it shouldn't bother me." I shrug. "Ah ha, it's people. Tell me who it is. Want me to kick their ass?" He asked seriously.

"No, but that was just hot as hell how you just got really protective of me." I say smiling. "Hot huh?" He asked rolling on top of me with his arms holding him up above me.

He dipped his head down and began kissing my neck. "Ethan," I giggle wanting him to stop.

"Tell me what was wrong." He said stopping for a split second before doing it again. "Fine, Fine." I say making him go back to his side of the bed.

"I'm waiting." He says. "Last night, it didn't really hit me that Amariah betrayed me and that started sleeping with Grayson. But then this morning I looked to see her in his bed." I sigh.

"Shit, I completely forgot about that." He says grabbing my hand. "Yeah and the thing is, they were the only friends I had. Her and Grayson were the only two people I could trust and now I have no one." I shrug.

"Except that you have me. You don't need them. You've got me, Maddison and all of your cheerleading buddies." He smiles.

"If only that were true. Maddison is NOT my friend." I sigh. "How would you know?" He asks.

"She screwed with me the whole time I was with Grayson and the only reason she's acting like my friend right now is because she wants something from me." I say.

"You know, you used to think that same thing about me. Give her a chance." He says. The odd thing is that he has point.

"Maybe your right." I say getting out my bed. "Maybe? Oh babygirl, I know I'm right." He says cockily.

"I'm gonna need you not to call me that." I say while he gets out of my bed with nothing but pants on.

"Wow, we're back to that Erryn?" He asked walking over to me by my dresser. "What Erryn?" I ask feeling his arms snake around me.

"The one who 'acts like she hates it when I call her a pet name' Erryn." He says smirking. "I'm not acting like anything. I don't like it." I laugh.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it last night, now did you princess?" He asked making me turn around to face him with with his arm still around me.

"Bold move." I say.