Chapter 1 Page 3

Please listen to the following song(s) for this page: Beyonce - Drunk in Love

ERRYN'S POV//

We walk in to see just about all the girls half naked.

Classic.

I walk over to where the drinks are being kept. I guess there's a first thing for everything.

I grab a drink when I see Gray walk up to me.

"So she showed. And she looks fine as hell to, not a shock" he say looking me up and down as I spin around.

I laugh as go for a sip of my drink when I'm stoped by Gray.

"Whoa you sure you want to drink that" he asks.

"Not really but I never get loose and I thought maybe today could be the day, well night" I say.

"How about we have some fun tonight without the drinks" he says as he grabs my hand guiding me to the dance floor.

We get to the dance floor with drunk in love playing.

We began to dance but it was more like me moving around. We weren't touching. Just facing each other doing our own thing.

That was until I pulled him into me with the music filling my ears.

I want you.

At first he's taken back but he puts his hands on my waist as I away my hips back and forth.

Then I turn around with my butt facing the front of him.

"Whatcha doing there Erryn" he whispers in my ear.

"Letting loose" I say turning back around.

"You should try it" I laugh.

"You sure you didn't already have a drink" he asks.

"I'm sure, Gray just have fun damn, Every other time you're always hitting on me and touching on my ass without me wanting you to. Now I'm giving you the chance and you resist" I laugh.

"You not up for it anymore Dolan?" I whisper in his ear.

I see his face go from confused to filled with lust.

Then I feel his hands on my ass.

I smile and continue dancing with him.

I feel his hands running up and down my body griping onto me.

We began to grind. I look at him and he starts to lean in.

Before our lips meet someone starts yelling Graysons name.

"Grayson we need you it's Ethan he's in another fight." Grayson friend Alex says.

Grayson rolls his eyes obviously annoyed and looks at me "Sorry I gotta go ge-"

I interupt him "Gray go get Ethan I was gonna leave soon anyway" I laugh.

He nods and we both walk to the crowd of people.

I spot Amariah on this senior his name is William. William Singe. He's fine as hell she's had a crush on him since she first saw him.

I hate to interrupt her and her probably one time chance.

"My bad for intruding, but we gotta go" I say grabbing her arm dragging her out to the car.

"Erryn what the hell" she slurs kinda annoyed.

"We gotta go help Grayson" I say opening my car door. She just rolls her eyes and slurrs something the only thing I hear is William.

"Ugh you're drunk too just like I bet E is"