Chapter 6 Page 1

(Repeat song till end)

(Friday 10:15 am)

Erryn's Pov//

"You. Me. Party tonight." I said walking up behind Grayson in second period. "Whoa, since when are you forcing me to go to parties? That's my thing." He said smiling.

I then took a seat beside him. "Since my boyfriend was Mr.Popular, and I can't miss a party now could I?" We finally made it official about 3 weeks ago.

Things are looking good. "Well if my hot as hell girlfriend is going than of course I have to. Can't let you go alone. The guys would be all over you." He said brushing some hair out of my face.

I just smile at how happy we make each other, but the mood changes once Amariah walks in. She and I still aren't talking.

Especially now. She knows about me and Grayson. Everyone does except for our parents. We'd never let them know they'd never let us be in the same place alone. Well I know my mom wouldn't.

Still, when we started letting people know I could tell she's not too happy with me, in-fact I thinks she's been low key doing me dirty and she not the only girl.

"When will you two stop beefing." He whispered to me. "When she gets her shit together and tells me why she's pissed at me." I said.

"But you know why she is." He said. "She doesn't know that though." I said.

"You two are something else." He said.

I just roll my eyes playfully and face forward.
__

(Friday 5:28 pm)

"What took you guys so long? Practice was supposed to end 15 minutes ago." Grayson said as I got in his car.

"Your ex is a bitch. Every since she found out we were dating she's been keeping me longer after practice. Just cause she doesn't like me." I shrug.

"I'm sorry," he said touching my cheek. "It's cool, I signed myself up for this." I shrugged before he started the the car.

"You sure you don't want me to talk to her?" He asked. "God no. She'd probably just treat me even more like shit, honestly I don't blame her." I said as he drove.

"What do you mean? She shouldn't be pissed at you just because I broke up with her and got with you." He said.

"That'd be true if only that's really what happened, you and me both know she suspects what's true. She thinks we were fooling around before you two broke up, and she's right." I said looking out the window.

He turned his head to look at me before looking back at the road. "You can't be telling me you feel bad about it. Baby she's not a good person. Don't feel bad." He said before putting his hand on my thigh.

"I guess your right, but on another topic you know what times the party?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. We aren't showing up on time." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as to what he meant. "I have a rep to keep. I never show up on time." He said.

"Oh my god, you're so cool." I said sarcastically. "Hey I'm being serious, and having a hot ass girlfriend brings it all together" he said making me smile.