Chapter 1 Page 5

Please listen to the following song(s) for this Page:

(WEDNESDAY 8:15)

ERRYN'S POV//

"So we're supposed to be getting the exam results back today I'm nervous as hell" I said to Amariah while we were at our locker.

"Just breathe bitch. We've got this. Ok? We're both gonna make above a 80. We are going to Coachella, we have to this has been the plan since the summer of 8th grade." She says.

"Thanks Amariah, sometimes I question you but than-"

"Bitch I was talking to myself, yo ass bout to fail. I mean, no matter what you tried your best, and I'll tell you all about Coachella when I go. It's what a true friend would do for you." She say putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Fuck you" I laugh. "A real friend wouldn't even go." I finish I laugh.

"No a fake ass friend would be like 'okay let me tell this bitch I'm not going without her'. Then wait for you to say sum like 'No I don't want to be held back by me.' Or some shit like that and the fake friend would finish off the conversation by saying 'If you say so.' While me on the other hand the real friend would just cut through the bull shit and tell you Imma go, cause I am" she says.

"Yeah. Your a great friend" I say while rolling my eyes.

"Girl you know in just playing, you know you passed that test. I gotta go though I need to get to spanish early"

"Alright see ya" I say turning to my locker.

I better had passed that exam or fixed my English grade. Otherwise my mom isn't paying for any of it, cause there's no way I can pick up my English grade it's at a 72. I need an 80 or above.

The deal was I could go, but if my grades aren't so hot I she's not paying. Last time I checked I was broke as hell.

No money for gas, food, or better yet the money for Coachella. I've been wishing for this since I was 13 I didn't get my hopes up to 3 years later not go.
__

I get to English class to find Ethan already there. That's a shock being that I'm 10 minutes early.

I walk over to my seat right when I'm about to sit down some bitch takes my seat.

Now I'm not a very violent person, but I'm already irritated as hell. I have a test that I don't know if I passed or failed and on top of that passing this class is my ONLY backup plan.

So forgive me lord if I knock the shit our this little bitch Scarlett.

I walk over to her as she's trying to talk to Ethan.

That's why she's trying to sit here.

I tap on her shoulder and say "Hey, um your like in my seat and I know you know this isn't your seat cause we've been coming to this hell hole 3 months now" I tell her.

"Oh yea your name's not in the seat and I really don't care so um bye" she says to me while Ethan looks like he wants to laugh.

That right there was the moment a bitch snapped. I'm not finna let this bum ass bitch talk to me like that. Try the fuck again.

She turns back around while God is pulling me back.

"I'm sorry yea I underst- bitch who the hell do you think I am." I say.

"I think you're an irrelevant bitch" it was with that statement that you could say, a bitch snapped.

I need a ass whooping for this next part cause I've been watching too much tv, but I had to go in with it.

"Oh no what she say, you gone make me go ghetto cause this what I wanted you to do. You don't know me, I don't know me, my own momma don't know me and I came outta her. This why I always keep my Vaseline on me. Ethan hold my earnings" right when I said that Ethan got up and pulled me out the room.

As I was being dragged out I was trying to get out of his grip cause her laughing as he pulled me out made rage take over.

I stopped trying to get out his grip as we reached the hallway.

"Ethan what the hell was that!" I ask angrily

"That was me helping your dumbass if you got suspended for fighting in class do you really think you'd be able to go to that Coachella trip you're so hung up on" he said looking me in my eyes.

"How the hell did you kno-"

"Surprise Erryn I listen when you talk" he said a little hurt.

"Oh now you care. Ethan don't act like you care about anything other than the next hole you get to stick your dick into. You're a dick you never even noticed me till I grew boobs. I lived next to you for 4 years and you never even thought about talking to me till 10th grade year and you think because you remembered one thing I said" I say getting a little irritated.

"Well yeah maybe it's cause you make it so hard to approach you. Every time I do talk to you treat me like shit. So forgive me if I don't always spark a friendly conversation with you" he said getting defensive.

"I make it hard? One of your bitches literally just tried to come for me and I watched you fucking laugh. You didn't want to 'help' me till you saw that I was about to clock your bitch in the face"

"Is that what you think of me that I'm just some player who has bitches to fuck here and there" he asked.

"Well that is your reputation" I say back.

"Did I ever say that was right? You know what who gives a hell if that's what people want to think the let them"

"Oh bullshit Ethan I live right next to you I see bitches walking in and out your house all the time at all hours of the night"

"I never said they were there for me" he said almost growling.

"If you're trying to say there at you're house for Grayson then you better chill out that's my friend your talking about" I say getting a little angry.

"That's not what I said"

"It's what you implied"

"You know maybe you don't know him as well as you think. He's only trying to get into your pants"

"Fuck you Ethan, this isn't about Gray or me it's about how you use girls, and hurt them for no reason"

"Well maybe it's because the girl I like dosent like me back or want to even give me the time of day. You think I have no heart maybe it's because everyday I see her she stomps on it, because maybe I'm not the heartless one here. He said looking me in the eyes.

After he said that I walked back to class.

This shits a mess.

A/N

Updates whenever made possible.