30- not so bad

"Was there something you wanted to talk about, Miss Luna?"

"Ummm no... Yes. Yes there is."

Here goes nothing.

"So uh." I awkwardly shift and then decide that's its best if I sit down. Me being the idiot that I am, I forget to tell him to sit with me. So HR is just standing there with a goofy smile plastered on his face. "Oh." I gesture for him to sit across me. This is going great...

"So. Harr- HR. how are you?"

"Is everything okay, Luna? 'Cause," He pauses a moment to let out an obnoxious chuckle, "I'm getting the feeling there's something else you wanna talk about and you don't actually care about how i'm doing today."

I look down and start picking at my nails. "Fine. You got me! I don't really know how to do this."

"Do what?"

"The whole... talking thing.. Harry used to be the person I would go to to rant 'cause I knew he wasn't really listening." Now looking back on that, I wonder if Harry really did listen to my rants and if he actually cared. I lightly shake my head so I can focus on what i'm trying to say. "What i'm trying to say is.. today I learned that i've been taking advantage of this family that I got here, and I realized that I haven't really given you a chance. I've been ignoring and avoiding you all because you're not Harry and... that's not fair to you. So... i'm.. uh. I'm sorry."

HR narrows his eyes at me.

"Say something."

A huge grin grows on his face. "Do you and this Harry guy have a thing going on because it sounds like-"

"No! What?! That's crazy. He's just a really good friend."

"Ok." He made a face like he wasn't entirely convinced.

"So you're just gonna ignore my apology and stuff?"

"Oh! Sorry. I really do appreciate you giving me a chance."

"That's it..?"

He stayed serious for a moment and then suddenly, he started laughing and opened his arms super wide. "Come here Lu Lu!! Of course I forgive you!!"

He pulls me into a hug and I just sit there and pat his arm until he's finished. "Ok. That's enough... Also, don't call me Lu Lu."

That wasn't so bad.. He's not so bad...

——————————————————————————
A/N
hi:)
sorry for this super short chapter !
it was gonna be longer but i decided to just put the other part i was writing in the next chapter
it was like abrupt
anyways.... almOST 9k READS?!
thank you sm y'all have no idea how many times i considered TRASHING this story o gosh
ily all