43- crisis pt 1

...can't say how the days will unfold

~Two days before the wedding~

I was sitting on the couch with Harry completely dead asleep next to me. We fell asleep watching yet another movie. We decided to rewatch the Harry Potter movies and we were now on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I had long paused the movie since Harry fell asleep so he didn't miss anything, and I was now staring into space thinking about... Wally. I know, I know. But it's not what you think! It's just the way that he reacted to seeing me and Harry together. Who am I even talking to right now??

With a quiet groan, and spy-like shimmy away from Harry, I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen to get a snack. I smiled to myself as I heard Harry mumbling in his sleep. On my way to the fridge I passed a piece of paper on the kitchen table. What is-

"NO."

"SIRIUS IS INNOCENT. IT WASN'T PADFOOT."

"SHHHH. Harry, the movie has been paused for like an hour now. You fell asleep." He groaned in response, obviously feeling bad that he fell asleep. But I didn't mind. As long as he's with me, it doesn't matter what we do. "You talk in your sleep, ya know."

"Do not."

"Yes you do." I looked up at him for a moment and smiled. "What was so urgent in your dream that you yelled out Expelliarmus earlier?"

With that, Harry sat up straight. "You won't believe it. I had a dream that we were at Hogwarts, Luna." His excitement made me laugh to myself. "And you'll never guess who I was." He motioned for me to guess.

"Uhhh I dunno.. Harry Potter?"

"ERR. Wrong! I was Sirius and I don't even remember who you were, but you were..."

Iris is definitely going to kill me. I picked up my phone to text her.

"Hey. I wasn't done with telling you my dream yet." I looked over to see this grown man pout at me.

"I'm sorry, amor. I forgot to RSVP for the wedding. Iris is going to murder me... Hold on."

I clicked on Iris' contact and texted her.

Me: hi hottie. dont be mad... i forgot to rsvp🏃‍♀️ harry and i will be in attendance. i promise

After a few minutes, Iris replied.

Hot Journalist🔥 Girl I already have you down. You're my maid of honor. I would hope you would be in attendance stupid

Me: oh good good good

i just about had a heart attack

Hot Journalist🔥 Don't worry about it :)

Also... You're going with harry as your plus one? Cute

Me: oh shush. and go to sleep!!!! u need your beauty sleep

Hot Journalist🔥 Did you just call me ugly

Me: goodnight fiona

Hot Journalist🔥 Wow... Suddenly you're uninvited

Me: uh huh

see you tomorrow. i love you beautiful

Hot Journalist🔥 love you gorgeous

I put my phone down and smiled to myself. Iris really deserves this. It's been one thing after the other and we can have this one moment to ourselves. No distractions or interruptions.