42- be honest

~Later the same day in the work room~

"What is wrong with you?? Hay algo mal en tu cabeza?? (is there something wrong in your head?)"

"Qué estas diciendo, Cisco? (What are you saying Cisco?) What are you talking about?"

He gave me a knowing look so I would just spill. But i'm not going to do that until he tells me what he knows. I'm not just going to assume he knows and then end up snitching on myself...

"I don't even know where to begin, Luna." I looked at him, confused. "Save the confused looks. I know about you and Harry."

"What?? What do you mean-"

"I heard you guys talking the other day. And a few days before that too." I mouthed an "oh" and stayed silent. "You're not going to say anything?" I was frozen. I didn't know what to say. "It sounded like you were inviting him to your apartment the other day. Is that- did you really- Oh, I am SO mad, right now."

He turned away from me for a moment. "Cisco, please. I- I don't know what to say."

He quickly looked at me again. "Tell me that i'm losing my mind and made this all up. I would MUCH rather be going crazy and end up in the Arkham Asylum than this be true."

I tried to speak but nothing came out. Cisco was searching my face for an answer. He let out a laugh and started pacing the room like he did when we first walked in here. "I'm sorry Cisco... I didn't know how to tell you. I mean I saw that you guys were getting closer so I just-"

"You're sorry? You're sorry. That's not enough, chiquita." A nickname he would use for me whenever he was mad at me when we were younger. "You can't be with him."

"What?! You can't decide that for me!"

"You know what. When did you guys start- whatever this is."

"I don't know... I think that night that I stopped that burglar that you guys yelled at me for that one time. Well, technically it kind of started right after we came back from saving Harry from Grodd. But that's only if you count-"

"Are you serious?! It's been that long?! I'm literally going to have an aneurysm."

"Cisco, it's really not that big of-"

"Don't you dare say it's not that big of a deal. It is. Who else knows??"

"Umm. Caitlin found out first. Then Iris. And umm... Oh Barry. I'm sure Joe somehow figured it out by now-"

"Barry knows? My own best friend knows but hasn't told me?"

"I made him promise not to..."

"This is insane. No puedo, Luna. (I can't, Luna.)"

"You can't what??"

"I can't deal with this right now. I cannot believe you." Cisco began walking towards the door. His  hand was on the doorknob when he stopped.

"Cisco..." The tears came out. And they came out fast. "Are you mad at me?"

He spoke but didn't turn around. "Don't do that."

"Cisco..."

"Stop." Me crying always gets to him. It always makes him to give in. "Stop it." He turned around to look at me and sighed. "I'm not mad at you, Luna. I don't mean to sound like every parent in the world when I say this, but I am disappointed. I just need you to be 100% honest with me."

I nodded and wiped some of my tears. "Of course."

"Did he force you into this?"

"I'm sorry, what?? Are you serious?"