15- theres something wrong

Harry and I made it back to the speed lab to see tools and scrunched up papers scattered everywhere.

"This better be good." I'm so tired of waiting...

"Weeellllll..." I gave Cisco a warning look. "So we decided..."

"Yes?"

".... that you should just touch it." Barry finished the sentence. I was fuming. I flung myself onto Barry and punched him across the room. When I tell you across the room... I mean like literally across the room.

"Crap." I spoke under my breath. Great, now everyone is going to know. I ran over to Barry "Barry? Are you okay?"

Barry groaned and put a thumbs up. "Nothing a little accelerated healing can't fix."

"I'm so sorry, Barry" I gave him an apologetic look.

We all stayed silent for a moment waiting for someone to address the elephant in the room. "So are we not going to talk about the fact that Luna just threw Barry across the room with, like, her pinky?" Everyone looked at me. I opened my mouth to speak but instead Wally walked into the room. He can't know. I looked at the three boys standing in front of me.

"Wally doesn't hear a word about this. Got it?" They all nodded.

~Ciscos POV~
"Hey, cutie." Yuck. I can feel the vomit traveling up my esophagus.

I watched as Wally walked up to Luna and bent down to give her a kiss. To my surprise, Luna looked away and walked towards her pod. She was trying to act like she didn't notice Wally's kiss. All of us in the room felt the tension.

"So, uh. Should I just touch it?" What is going on? I decided to just let it go for now. I motioned for Luna to touch the pod. She reached out her hand and...

"Wait! Caitlin. Iris. I need Caitlin and Iris here if I'm going to do this." I sighed, but I understood. Caitlin and Iris were like Luna's foundation. They all got close after the... singularity last year.

Luna's phone started ringing. "I-I have to take this." With those few words, she ran out of the speed lab.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wally. I just don't like him for Luna. But the look on his face right now made me feel like I had to say something. "Hey, man. Don't worry about it too much. She's going through a lot right now."

"Any suggestions?"

"Either try talking to her or give her some space. I'm her brother and I still don't know which to do in any situation." I pat his back hard and walked towards my swirly chair, smiling to myself.

"Do you think Luna and Wally will break up?"

"I don't know Harry," I looked up after realizing Harry didn't sound concerned, he sounded almost happy, "Why?" I saw Harry glaring at Wally. Weird...

"Harry..." He finally looked back to me.

"Hmm? Oh, no reason." Again, weird.

~Lunas POV~
I looked at my phone and read the caller ID: Ollie<3. I picked up immediately.

"Luna, hey! Sorry I missed your call last night. What's up?"

"Ollie..." I began to cry, softly.

"Luna? What's wrong? Are you in trouble?"

"Ollie, there's something wrong with me."

~About One Year Ago~

All I could remember was Cisco holding me and telling me it was all over and everything was going to be okay. I told Cisco I wanted to leave. Then, Cisco and Barry were talking, but I couldn't hear them. Without hesitation, Barry scooped me up and ran off. A few minutes later, now we're in some dark room. Barry carefully sat me down in a chair I didn't have enough energy to look around so instead, I looked at my shoes. They are white- were white, with black stripes. Now they're just really dirty.

"Barry? We were just watching the news... Shouldn't you be-" Who is that?

"Back in Central City starting to clean up the mess I made and trying not to screw anything else up?"

"Well, yeah but-" There's a woman too?

"Look, I wish I could stay and explain, but I cant. I needed to get Luna out of there. Can you take care of her for me?"

"Um, I-"

"Okay, thanks guys. I appreciate it!" Then I heard a swoosh.

I heard the man and woman whispering, but not quiet enough.

"I've never seen her like this before. She looks so..." The woman began to say.

"Broken." A third person. A girl. she sounds younger than the other two. These voices, they sound so familiar. I wish I could hear them more clearly instead of the other voices in my head. I hear footsteps approach me and my heart starts racing.

"Here." I saw a glass of water. Instead of taking the glass in my hand, I swat it across the room. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... upset you." The woman put her hand on my shoulder and I flinched, so she immediately removed it. She walked away.

I heard some talking and then footsteps coming toward me again. He squatted down so we were at the same level.

"Hey, Luna. Is there anything I can do for you? Anything I can get you?" It was the man this time. I guess he noticed when I went stiff, because he reached out and carefully put his hand on my knee. I immediately relaxed. "Luna, talk to me."

I mumbled something so low that I didn't even understand what I had said.

"Luna?" I finally looked up at the man that was in front of me and immediately recognized him.

"There's something wrong with me."

———————————————————————
A/N
This was kind of boring yikes

Can you guess where Luna ended up? Also, who are the three people she's hearing?
(Its like really obvious lolll)
Thank you so much for the love and for the patience
i know that i suck at updating
Please vote and comment:)
Ily guys