13- if looks could kill

Wally and I were walking back into STAR Labs after our second date. He saw me shivering slightly because of the sharp and cold wind that was hitting us. Why didn't I bring a jacket? Internal facepalm moment.

"Here." I felt Wally put his jacket on my shoulders then pull me close which made me smile to myself.

"Thank you for tonight, Wally. I had a lot of fun beating you twice at bowling. Not once, twice!" He chuckled.

"I'll admit, today was an off day." I gave him a knowing look. "Okay, okay fine! I'm just not good at all. I honestly dont know why I suggested bowling for our second date."

"Oh, stop! I really, truly did have a lot of fun."

Once we got into the building, we went straight to the cortex to see what everyone else was up to. Harry and Jesse had come back from Earth-2 about four days ago, which was the same day Harry walked in on Wally almost kissing me.

"Luna, Wally! You're here just in time." I went to Joe and hugged him. He's really like my second dad.

"In time for what?" Wally took the words right out of my mouth.

I looked over at Harry who was leaning against the door frame of the med bay. He had this terrible look on his face and it was directed at Wally. Gosh, if looks could kill... He changed his focus to the jacket slung over my shoulders. I immediately felt uncomfortable with Wally's jacket on, so I took it off and gave it back to him.

"You okay?" He whispered to me. I just nodded and looked at Barry who Joe signaled to start speaking.

"So you know how I, um, did that thing." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, you mean when you changed the timeline, twice, and in doing so, changed our lives entirely?" Barry nodded slowly at me.

"If you guys want to know anything from Flashpoint..." He trailed off. Everyone stayed silent.

I won't lie, I kind of want to know.

"Uh, anyways," Barry continued, "Now that everything with Zoom is over and things are pretty much calm around here, we should really work on helping Luna now."

"I agree. Let's go to the speed lab," Cisco spoke quickly and motioned for everyone to follow him.

"I actually have homework to catch up on," Wally said to everyone. Then he looked at me, "I'll be back in a few hours."

I simply nodded and gave him a fake smile. He leaned down to kiss me but I dodged his kiss and gave him a hug instead.

Why did I just do that...

Wally gave me a confused look and walked out. I looked over at Harry who was still standing in the same spot as before. He gave me a smirk while fidgeting with his glasses and then made his way down to the speed lab. What was that for?

"Luna, are you coming?" Barry snapped me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Barry, can I ask you something about Flashpoint?" He walked over to me and shrugged his shoulders while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Sure. What do you want to know?"

"Um... Were me and Wally together? Like how we are now?"

"No, you guys didn't know each other at all."

"What about the 'original' timeline?" I made air quotes when I said original.

"No, you actually didn't really like him so you guys barely talked." I bit my bottom lip and Barry noticed my expression change. "Is everything okay, Luna?"

"Yeah.... yes. Let's just go down to the speed lab." Barry nodded and we walked together.

What if me and Wally aren't even supposed to be together? I mean, I never really thought about it, but Wally is younger than me and I don't usually go for younger guys... Also, Wally didn't even have any homework. He told me he finished it earlier in the day. He started acting kind of weird when Jesse came back.

I'm overthinking things. I need to focus on me and that pod now.

———————————————————————
A/N
hello:)
i know..... i suck at updating
let me know if you like this so far!

also, should i keep doing spacing like this?
please comment and vote!
ily all