7- relief

"No Caitlin. I don't want to!"

"Oh, come on, Luna! It'll only be for a few hours." She saw my face and knew I wasn't going to budge. "Please! For me?"

I looked at her and tried so hard to say no again. I just couldn't. I've always had a soft spot for Caitlin. I don't know if it was because I felt bad about Ronnie being gone or just because she's so kind and genuinely cares about my well being.

"UGH! Fine." Her eyes instantly lit up.

"I believe this night will turn out to be way better than you think!"

~~~

"And this... this is the cortex!" Cisco was showing me around the lab all proud as if he'd been there for years. He's been there for literally six months.

"This place is so nice! The tech is just... just wow."

"I know right! Oh, Caitlin! Ronnie! Id like you to meet my baby sister, Luna. She's just got hired!"

"Hi! I'm Luna Ramon." I stuck out my hand and smiled brightly at her. "I'm only three years younger than him, by the way." She shook my hand and smiled a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

"Hi! I'm Dr. Caitlin Snow and this is my fiancé, Ronnie."

"I'm so excited to help out with the particle accelerator! It's going to change everything for the better."

Just then, as if  I had spidey senses, my arm swiftly shot behind me and caught a pair of glasses that fell from I don't even know where. How did I do that?

"Remarkable reflexes, Miss Ramon."

I looked up to see who the owner of the glasses was.

"Oh my- Dr. Harrison Wells..."

~~~

"Luna, it's your turn!" Barry said, way to excited.

"This game is so boring. Who picked Truth or Dare?"

Caitlin and Barry decided that to relieve some of the tension between all of us, we should have a game night. Dumb idea. It was me, Caitlin, Barry, Cisco and even Harry was forced to come.

"Come on, Luna. Just pick!"

"Fine dare." Why would I say that?!

"I dare you toooo...." Caitlin whispered something into Barry's ear. Great. "Okay. I dare you to make amends with Cisco."

"Seriously guys? Was this your master plan?" I looked over at Cisco and he cowered. "Fine. Come on, Cisco." I got up, grabbed his collar, and basically dragged him out to the porch.

I sat down on the steps and motioned him to sit next to me.

"Ever since we were little, we've known everything about each other. We have never ever kept secrets and we fully trusted one another. What are you not telling me, Cisco?"

"Luna, before I tell you, I want you to know that I love you so much and nothing will ever change the fact that your the best baby sister ever."

"Just tell me." I didn't know what he was going to say but I prepared myself for the worst.

————————————————————————
A/N
hi:)
so not much is happening between Luna and Harry yet only because I want to be able to explain what's going on with Luna and Cisco and stuff first
thank you sm for the support!!
comment suggestions/requests/ideas!
ily